My NCAA '14 Roster - Xbox360

PassedOutAwake

R.I.P RichRollin
TeamBuilder | NCAA Football | EASports.com

I went ahead and already made a roster to use for NCAA 14 (for xbox360). I imported the UT roster from the game and added names and changed the numbers, heights and weights to what our current roster shows. I left most attributes the same, but did change some slightly. I did have to make a few changes, like removing Eric Gordon. Since the game only allows 75 scholarship players, I was forced to leave out a few players. 3 or 4 of the players will need position changes once the roster is downloaded.

Malik Brown from LB to DL
Corey Vereen from LB to DL
Justin King is listed as a FB on this roster since you have to have one. You can move him to TE and have someone else play FB.

Also when making these rosters, you can't determine whether or not a player has been redshirted, so a few of the freshman might not be eligible for redshirt.

Please let me know if you see any mistakes so I can change them (if able).

Last edited:
TeamBuilder | NCAA Football | EASports.com

I went ahead and already made a roster to use for NCAA 14 (for xbox360). I imported the UT roster from the game and added names and changed the numbers, heights and weights to what our current roster shows. I left most attributes the same, but did change some slightly. I did have to make a few changes, like removing Eric Gordon. Since the game only allows 75 scholarship players, I was forced to leave out a few players. 3 or 4 of the players will need position changes once the roster is downloaded.

Malik Foreman from LB to DL
Corey Vereen from LB to DL
Justin King is listed as a FB on this roster since you have to have one. You can move him to TE and have someone else play FB.

Also when making these rosters, you can't determine whether or not a player has been redshirted, so a few of the freshman might not be eligible for redshirt.

Please let me know if you see any mistakes so I can change them (if able).

From LB to DB

go to team builder in the game and search by creator. look for Passed0utAwake

thats a zero not an O

Ok, once I do that how do I get it to over in game to Tennessee? I downloaded your roster but the Tennessee roster didn't change...help!

VN Store

Back