Ps4

thanks, was waiting for it to be made its own thread (too much fighting in the other threads).

I think I'm going to get the PS4, BF4, and maybe a sport game at first. also, since I'll be a PS+ member to play online, I'll get the free game downloads they have. Most of those are PS exclusives (i think) which is good for me coming from the 360 since I will not have played them

thanks, was waiting for it to be made its own thread (too much fighting in the other threads).

I think I'm going to get the PS4, BF4, and maybe a sport game at first. also, since I'll be a PS+ member to play online, I'll get the free game downloads they have. Most of those are PS exclusives (i think) which is good for me coming from the 360 since I will not have played them

I'm still debating for which console to buy Battlefield.

KillZone looks interesting.

I have never played a killzone before but the new one looks interesting. I am picking on BF4 with the PS4 so I don't really know if I want two shooters.

well I guess it depends: XBL is probably still going to be the better online service (atleast initially, but I'm not sure how much money/recourses Sony is putting into servers, stability, etc. which could bring the online play equal? We'll have to see.).

However, if the PS4 sells alot more consoles, there will be more online gamers on the PS4 (obviously), so it would probably be better to play on PSN (with more friends/VN'ers).

I haven't played Killzone since I played it on my PSP awhile back, but it's something I'll probably buy a little time in (probably used or cheap online). I'm excited about the PS exclusives I either haven't played or haven't played since the PS2

I am liking the system and I will get one down the line. I should be able to wait though as so many AAA games are coming out on the PS3:

GTAV
NBA2K14
Metal Gear
GT6

It will be interesting to see if those games are markedly better on the PS4.

I am hoping to get a PS4 with Driveclub and Watchdogs at Christmas... Although Madden and 2k14 are on my radar.

all the PS+ games you get free (shooters mainly) can be played online, correct?

I don't play a ton, so I mainly play multiplayer, not that interested in the campaign

I want to get a PS4, but I don't think I'll get it until sometime next year. I think I might just get Battlefield 4 for my 360.

Just preordered the Watch Dogs bundle on Amazon. Couldn't decide between that or Battlefield.

I thought I read somewhere that there would be different ps4 bundles closer to launch. Anybody know if that's true?

Amazon has a couple.

PS4 + Watch Dogs for $460
PS4 + Knack for $460
PS4 + Killzone + PS Plus 1yr for $500
PS4 + BF4 + PS Plus 1yr for $500

Also, Amazon doesn't charge until it ships.

Amazon has a couple.

PS4 + Watch Dogs for $460
PS4 + Knack for $460
PS4 + Killzone + PS Plus 1yr for $500
PS4 + BF4 + PS Plus 1yr for $500

Also, Amazon doesn't charge until it ships.

These are soft bundles you dont save money and nothing special is included. The true bundles will come out later

You wont get a deal. No retailer will have enough units to satisfy their demand. Why give any discounts on something that will instantly sell out?

Best perk now seems to be ordering a bundle at Amazon to get launch day delivery. They charge you when it ships. Cancel anytime. Don't really see any reason not to grab one of those if you are looking to have the PS4 launch day.

Best perk now seems to be ordering a bundle at Amazon to get launch day delivery. They charge you when it ships. Cancel anytime. Don't really see any reason not to grab one of those if you are looking to have the PS4 launch day.

That's what I was trying to figure out. I was wondering if the ps4 would still be delivered since the launch editions were sold out. I ordered the battlefield bundle

VN Store

Back