Nba2k14

Nerd-Vol

So LeBron is on the cover.

What do you want to see them fix or add from 2K13?

There need to be some changes to MyPlayer obviously. You should not get penalized for calling for a pass when you are wide open. When I played they missed some of the assist stats in the game.

I wish they had something besides random matchups on online games. I get tired of getting run out of the building by people a million times better than me. Sometimes it is nice to have a competitive game with someone your skill level.

I was thinking a throwback cover with Jeff Hornacek

They need to remake:

snes_bill_laimbeer.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Customizable sliders in My Player. Please.

No.

I look for them to improve graphics and some of the minor bugs (Ball rolling down the court with time ticking off, being able to shove players out of bounds, replay glitch, etc). The gameplay is almost perfect imo.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIfKDJGf7Vc[/youtube]

No.

I look for them to improve graphics and some of the minor bugs (Ball rolling down the court with time ticking off, being able to shove players out of bounds, replay glitch, etc). The gameplay is almost perfect imo.

Um, why?

DELETE SIGNATURE SKILLS. I hate when I download a draft class and fuking Otto Porter who is a 2nd round pick has 5 signature skills

DELETE SIGNATURE SKILLS. I hate when I download a draft class and fuking Otto Porter who is a 2nd round pick has 5 signature skills

I agree, I was not a big fan of signature skills.

I thought some of the sig. skills were pretty accurate. Some of them are a little dumb, but for the most part they're pretty accurate and helpful.

A "Meet With Coach" option just like "Meet with GM".

A "team practice" option instead of solo drills.

And get rid of the Twitter feed. It's useless.

Reactions: 1 person
A "Meet With Coach" option just like "Meet with GM".

A "team practice" option instead of solo drills.

And get rid of the Twitter feed. It's useless.

I don't mind solo drills. But they should make it give you a point in a skill. Like +1 ball handling, etc etc.

Hopefully they fix the shot-blocking. In '13 there was no such thing as a blocked dunk attempt. Huge error. How can there be no blocking of dunk attempts?

VN Store

Back