Tom Clancy's The Division

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
This game looks absolutely incredible.

Welcome to the chaotic and devastated world of Tom Clancy's The Division. It has been 3 weeks since a deadly pandemic hit New York city on Black Friday...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njfj6KwEAfg[/youtube]

This one and Rainbow Six: Patriots :pepper:

That is if they still release it.

Last edited:
This and Watch Dogs are two games that I am really looking forward to on the PS4. The beautiful environments and game play are incredible.

Looks like another great idea sure to be ruined by immature morons online.

Sigh. 97% of me says you're right, and the other 3%is either scarred kidneys and liver or floating in my toilet.

Love the concept, though.

Will this cause a lot of people not to buy it? I highly doubt it, but I just found it ironic after all the uproar of "always online". Even though a system may not require it, does not mean a game may or may not require it...

'The Division' and 'The Crew' Will Have an Always-Online Requirement - The Gamers DropThe Gamers Drop

I dont have a problem with a game requiring to be online when its a MMO. I have a problem with a console requiring always online for me to play a single player game of viva pinata.............theres a big difference

Well, I dont. The two are totally different situations IMO. I have to be online always if I want to play a game with multiplayer.......how is that similar to a console making it mandatory to do anything, single player or not?

Game looks to be killer and I hate getting this excited about something that is ±18 months.

Well, I dont. The two are totally different situations IMO. I have to be online always if I want to play a game with multiplayer.......how is that similar to a console making it mandatory to do anything, single player or not?

I am stirring the pot.

Way too long to have to wait for this one. I wish I hadn't seen the demo.

VN Store

Back