Undead labs : State of decay

reminds me of GTA meets Dead Island with a little Day Z seasoning

Kinda a bummer this doesn't support online play, this would be Xbox version of day z otherwise

Been playing all morning - this game is pretty fun! Plays and feels just like GTA. The story line decent so far - about what you would expect for a zombie survival game. Graphics can be choppy at times and combat can be wonky in tight areas.

All in all, well worth $20.

This MUST get some online love - no excuse not to.

I'm surprised no one else one here is talking about this one. I'm hooked

similar is some ways - like scavenging for resources needed to survive. It plays more like GTA and the base building can give you and your group different abilities and skill power ups - reminds me of how you can build you your city in Assassins Creed 2.

Death is permanent; and your characters do things independently when your not playing as them. They get tired and you must rest them and play as a multitude of different people who are skilled in different ways.

Lost my best character yesterday - he went on a mission and got swarmed - I raced to the area he was in to save him and he pulled a grenade and blew himself and the mob around him sky high right when I got there. It was awesome

missions are starting to get repetitive - I'm sure they will add more content in the near future.

Half my base population was wiped out by a zombie attack and I have at least 3 people go missing daily; turning up in the same building...

missions are starting to get repetitive - I'm sure they will add more content in the near future.

Half my base population was wiped out by a zombie attack and I have at least 3 people go missing daily; turning up in the same building...

you still at the church or have you moved to a new base.

I moved to the southern town into a huge warehouse - had 11 people at one point

I downloaded it yesterday and played a few minutes of it. So far so good, but I didn't want to get into it until I finished The Walking Dead, which I finished Episode 5 this morning and that was one awesome game.

there is an apparent glitch involving infestations that aren't marked on the map that freaks out your survivers and causes them to frequently go missing.

It can be avoided by completing the Memento quest and knocking out unmarked infestations at the rangers station where the game begins.

I tend to agree that the missions are repetitive, but combat is pretty fun imo. Nothing gets the pulse moving like getting surrounded by a horde while on a scavenging hunt and having to fight your way out.

I think those who love wandering around in gta games will really enjoy this one.

This game would rock with co-op. Definitely feels like they rushed it out, but I can't stop playing it.

cool - alot of features in the game suggest that it was meant to be an online game all along ; emotes, whispering while crouching, etc.

Fully leveled up powerhouse characters are a blast to play; zombie wreaking machines.

VN Store

Back