World of Tanks

I have it downloading while at work, should play it tomorrow afternoon, maybe tonight

I bought a huge graphics card for Diablo 3. That game blows, so maybe now I have something to put it to good use.

I apparently play the LT tanks too aggressively. I tend to get blown the heck up more often than not, but I like how they play. The only other think I've tried so far is the medium tanks and they just seem too sluggish.

I'll be playing some tonight (for the first time), I'll add you guys. My username is TerryFunk

I apparently play the LT tanks too aggressively. I tend to get blown the heck up more often than not, but I like how they play. The only other think I've tried so far is the medium tanks and they just seem too sluggish.

Be it by luck or whatever, I do very well with the French light tank you start with.

I like the tier system, so you're not fighting vastly superior equipment

my tag is mc91101 I killed it today with my lower level brit medium tank. Had a good ambush spot and the lemmings kept coming. 10 kills in the 1 game. got some sorta award for scoring top 1% in that tank in this weeks scores. That was COOL. Then proceeded to get brutalized next 5 rounds.

Played three games all with medium Brit tank. 1st two games went 0 kills with few hits. Then 3rd game 3 kills and won so got a ton of exp for upgrades. Just got hooked and now at work till 11!! Dammit!

Make sure to play each of your tanks each day. Each one gives you 3x xp (and money???) on your 1st win each day. I think some of the extra xp is limited to the specific tank, but a % is granted as general use I think.

My biggest issue is not putting myself into a good position.

Also had my first fratricide today, someone got between me and my target and I didn't realize it. Oops

Thanks for posting this game up, it is great! I don't have the link in front of me, but there is an thread in their forums that describes the mechanics of hiding. It has some decent info on how to set up or pick good spots. Like hiding behind bushes, 1 bush is good obviously, 2 are better. Behind 2 bushes makes you 100% invisible,but you have to be with in 15 yds of both. Also the hiding is at it's best when you are BEHIND the bush, sitting inside of a bush gives you some cover, but not near what being out side of it does.

I haven't shot any team mates YET but I had a team mate blast me at the start the other day. Right at the start the tard just opened up on the whole team and nailed my rear. Killed me ,and damaged several others. I was PISSED.

Had a pretty good game, Knocked out 3 tanks from a distance, but got blown up pressing the objective by a tank destroyer that was tucked in.

VN Store

Back