Call of Duty: Ghosts

Cant wait. Im excited to see a little change in the franchise. As someone who has owned every game in the series, it was getting a little stale for me.

Next Gen title.......will be interesting to see the graphics at the M$ release

Next Gen title.......will be interesting to see the graphics at the M$ release

Ive also heard it will have interactive load screens in MP. Like breaking through glass or jumping from a plane instead of the boring 10, 9, 8 ,7 etc. crap.

Unfortunately I have also heard the rumor that one of the 3kill streaks will be the ability to be invisible for 30 seconds

I might try it, but I have been sick of COD for a while now. COD4 and the first black ops were the only good ones IMO. Battlefield 4 will be better.

Reactions: 1 person
Unfortunately I have also heard the rumor that one of the 3kill streaks will be the ability to be invisible for 30 seconds

Hopefully this is true so I can finally convince myself not to buy it. Every year the maps have gotten smaller, and gameplay more generalized

Black Ops 2 was the worst and kept me from even buying the game. I loved the other ones, but that one caused me to pretty much stop playing my console and move to PC.

I'll buy this, but am skeptical about how good it will be after the crapfest that MW3 was. I hate the Battlefield series and Halo has gotten too far away from what made it great, so COD is the online shooter for me.

MW3's multiplayer was just awful compared to the other games because the maps were more or less all terrible. Say what you want about Treyarch, but they kill IW in terms of map settings and designs. At least IMO.

Last edited:
MW3's multiplayer was just awful compared to the other games because the maps were more or less all terrible. Saw what you want about Treyarch, but they kill IW in terms of map settings and designs. At least IMO.

What do the maps matter? You just lay in one place with your dick in the dirt and snipe anyway. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxnx3W-HA18[/youtube]

Looking forward to this game.

Last edited:
I think the dynamic stuff will be awesome.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B00xKmtyfaY[/youtube]

About time u can customize your character too.

kontraband.com+1.jpg

VN Store

Back