Ncaa 14

“The new physics also come into play on defense with the Hit Stick,” explained Richart. “There are a lot bigger collisions in the game this year, especially when you see a bigger defender square up on a little guy. You’re going to see train wrecks out there. The Hit Stick is back. I know people have felt that it has just been OK the past few years, and it wasn’t like it used to be, but with the new Infinity engine, you really feel the impact of the Hit Stick and dive tackles. Now when you dive at a runner, the force of the dive really exerts the momentum of the force, and the physics will take care of the rest.”

If they're interested in realism, using the Hit Stick should lead to your player automatically being ejected from the game. That's how the real games are going to play out this fall.

Refuse to buy it this year. I hated 13' an will not spend 60$ to hate this years

I've liked '11, '12, and '13, I think there are things they can improve in dynasty but I'm not picky. Will be picking this one up as well. Can't wait

I've liked '11, '12, and '13, I think there are things they can improve in dynasty but I'm not picky. Will be picking this one up as well. Can't wait

If you liked one if those games you liked them all. They were essentially the same game with all the long running flaws in the gameplay that EA refuses to address. On a positive note, they have added some new school specific entrances each year, because apparently that's all people care about. They aren't concerned with the fact that the gameplay has been broken for years.

If you liked one if those games you liked them all. They were essentially the same game with all the long running flaws in the gameplay that EA refuses to address. On a positive note, they have added some new school specific entrances each year, because apparently that's all people care about. They aren't concerned with the fact that the gameplay has been broken for years.

I'm surprised at how many people prioritize presentation over gameplay. I mean, can't you get a pretty solid presentation on TV?

Reactions: 1 person
I just still keep getting left with a bittersweet taste in my mouth when it comes to dynasty. I did not play a lot of '12 but picked up '13 and my wish list for this mode still exceeds my enjoyment of the series.

Gameplay has been broken for a long time, this won't be fixed until we move on to another console. Presentation is fine, but the gameplay HAS to back that part up or it's just not a good thing. But dynasty is where I live and breathe in these games and it has to find more than some minor tweaks soon because it has practically lost my interest.

In dynasty I still want a deeper coaching staff with positive/negative impact on the players. I want a dynasty almanac with bowl histories and way better stat tracking and coaching records. We have better ATH recruiting these days with different types of players, but it feels overpowered. You can't even sort 40 times accurately on the prospect lists. I want them to add the letter grades of the players to the sorting table, i.e. it gets exhausting looking for a DT with good block shedding. I don't think you should be able to accurately unlock 100% of ratings so easily. They should tie the scouting with a "camp" system. They should implement juniors that you can start submitting offers to and invite to Junior Day, etc. Scheduling still gets glitched sometimes, especially with TeamBuilder teams. I hate that we still don't have full FCS teams. I hate how coaches recycle around in the Carousel. JuCO's should be a separate prospect list. Coordinators have zero impact on the game.

I could go on & on.

Last edited:
Biggest problem I had with 13 dynasty

Head coaches at smaller schools get no love they would reather take akrons Oc over Hc

I'm a sim junky so I want to pick my Oc and DC then fire them if I have to. I hate getting a oc that runs a wishbone. I suck at the wish bone.

Don't fire great coaches with amazing records just because they don't live up to there insane expectations. I had Syracuse at 9-4 10-2 and 11-1 and got FIRED

My biggest problem is plz fix the freezing.
I beat a 5 star Troy team number 2 in the nation with Akron just to have the game freeze and I nvr could do it again.

Here's my favorite new feature...

· Play a Season (to be released 6/17) – Focus purely on the on-field action and take your favorite team to a bowl game.

Oh, you mean playing one season on Dynasty mode without recruiting?

What a joke.

Reactions: 2 people

· Play a Season (to be released 6/17) – Focus purely on the on-field action and take your favorite team to a bowl game.

What a joke.

Yikes, I hear for NCAA '15 they're targeting the ability for it to be 11 vs. 11. ON THE FIELD AT THE SAME TIME. Mind. Blown.

Biggest problem I had with 13 dynasty

Head coaches at smaller schools get no love they would reather take akrons Oc over Hc

I'm a sim junky so I want to pick my Oc and DC then fire them if I have to. I hate getting a oc that runs a wishbone. I suck at the wish bone.

Don't fire great coaches with amazing records just because they don't live up to there insane expectations. I had Syracuse at 9-4 10-2 and 11-1 and got FIRED

My biggest problem is plz fix the freezing.
I beat a 5 star Troy team number 2 in the nation with Akron just to have the game freeze and I nvr could do it again.
On '12 the head coach at Alabama left to be head coach at UCF.

What a joke.

That's almost as good as the heisman challenge. You've been able to make any player for going on 20 yrs. They used a feature of the game to create a new "feature." I wish they would quit worrying about marketing ploys and make the game better.

That's almost as good as the heisman challenge. You've been able to make any player for going on 20 yrs. They used a feature of the game to create a new "feature." I wish they would quit worrying about marketing ploys and make the game better.

EA needs to get rid of campus legend game mode and if they ant down with that

Attachments

• WWE_DX_4.jpg
    WWE_DX_4.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

What a joke.
So how many features from the last Gen NCAA games that have been recycled and announced as "new"?

VN Store

Back