Battlefield 4

rockyvols

Bruh
Kinda bummed they chose to not do a Bad Company 3, but still a possibility we could see it in the future.

If you pre-order Medal of Honor you get early access to the BF4 beta that will be out in autumn 2013. As of now bf4 is only said to be for PC but we all know it will be on Consoles.

The last DLC for BF3 is in March 2013, which is around the time BF4 "should" be released. Not sure how thats gonna work.

EA Announces Battlefield 4 - IGN

"BATTLEFIELD 4" BETA leaked on Origin! - (BF4 Official Confirmed) - YouTube

Also, kinda suprised they are not waiting on the "720 & PS4" to come out before they release it

Im getting Metal Of Honor anyway. Single best shooter campaign I have played in a long time.

Campaign on the last game was awesome. However I will wait to get MoH until I can find a deal on it. I don't care to get an early access pass to bf4 anyways lol

Well, rumor today is EA will officially announce bf4 on march 26th at a "save the date" shindig at a gamestop in san Francisco.

Battlefield-4.jpg

This is the invite card. Looks like a battlefield theme

If your into the dogtag thing go to bf4s facebook, follow link and log in on bf4 website. Unlocks a promo dogtag for bf3

VN Store

Back