SEC / Big 10 Dynasty
Players in Draft Order
1. Knoxvols20 (chiledog20) - Tennessee
2. spazzyvol (spazzyvol) - Ohio State
3. Vol423 (Vol423) - Alabama
4. thehardknoxlife (thehardknoxlife) - Texas A&M
5. Hens67 (Hens67) - LSU
6. solo_hensley (solo_hensley) - Michigan
7. rockyvols (rockyvols) - Wisconsin
8. Hbd10 (MAC10QBHBD) - Nebraska
9. Bray Day (rocky_top14) - Michigan State
10. AtlantaVol (paddygsu)
11. Turd Furgeson (Gen_Jubal_Early)
12. westtnsportsfan (govols3988)
1. HendricksonT182 (XxTerryH15xX)
2. #VFL__ (PiKappaAlpha)
1. 6 min. quarters
2. All-American difficulty
3. No running up the score or padding stats.
4. No super-simming.
5. 1st Restart against CPU: Warning. After that, the results will be thrown out and the game will be simmed.
6. If disconnected during a user game, work it out amongst yourselves. Play the game back to the point (score and time) when the disconnect happened, restart the game from the beginning, etc.
1. Rocket catching. EXAMPLE: YouTube - ‪NCAA 10 Rocket Catch Guide‬‏
2. Quarters/3-2-6/3-3-5/2-4-5 show blitz defense.
3. Excessive scrambling/rolling out immediately (unless play is designed to do so) with the QB to break down the defensive AI.
4. If someone has a problem with something, a majority vote will decide if it is cheese or not.
5. First offense: Warning. Second offense: Removed from dynasty.
6. Only go for it on fourth down/2 pt. conversion in realistic situations.