11. Turd Furgeson (Gen_Jubal_Early)
12. westtnsportsfan (govols3988)

WAITING LIST
1. HendricksonT182 (XxTerryH15xX)
2. #VFL__ (PiKappaAlpha)

RULES

1. 6 min. quarters
2. All-American difficulty
3. No running up the score or padding stats.
4. No super-simming.
5. 1st Restart against CPU: Warning. After that, the results will be thrown out and the game will be simmed.
6. If disconnected during a user game, work it out amongst yourselves. Play the game back to the point (score and time) when the disconnect happened, restart the game from the beginning, etc.

NO CHEESE
1. Rocket catching. EXAMPLE: YouTube - ‪NCAA 10 Rocket Catch Guide‬‏
2. Quarters/3-2-6/3-3-5/2-4-5 show blitz defense.
3. Excessive scrambling/rolling out immediately (unless play is designed to do so) with the QB to break down the defensive AI.
4. If someone has a problem with something, a majority vote will decide if it is cheese or not.
5. First offense: Warning. Second offense: Removed from dynasty.
6. Only go for it on fourth down/2 pt. conversion in realistic situations.

Last edited:
I have posted the names of the players from our previous dynasty that I believe are interested in playing again. Please let me know if you don't want to participate in this new dynasty.

Anybody else that is interested, please post here and let me know your PS3 username.

We will start this dynasty whenever solid rosters are available (probably in a week or two).

I will determine the order in which teams select teams by a random drawing once we determine everyone that is going to play.

Can you show me more examples of rocket catching? Maybe with a detailed description of how to do it. So that I can make sure to NOT do that. I don't want to get accused of cheesing by accident.

I have not yet got all that figured out. Never played ps3 before and havin trouble figuring out how to get the online stuff set up. Any suggestions?

I have not yet got all that figured out. Never played ps3 before and havin trouble figuring out how to get the online stuff set up. Any suggestions?

423 will send u an invite to it.

We will then do pre season stuff (choose recruits, set depth chart,etc) and 423 will make the schedules. Then we will start the season once everyones ready

Can you show me more examples of rocket catching? Maybe with a detailed description of how to do it. So that I can make sure to NOT do that. I don't want to get accused of cheesing by accident.

Dude trying to see more evidence to improve at cheesing IMO

Does anybody know how to get in touch with utvols0427? This is his legacy dynasty, so I've saved a spot for him but need to find out if he's interested.

In all seriousness, next time one of us get on psn, we should shoot him a message.

He came through a couple weeks ago and said something about starting back in school and didn't know if he'll have time.

Frick, Bray belittled me enough and I was forced to buy this game. I guess I'm in for this new dynasty.

As long as I don't pick last once again.

VN Store

Back