MLB 12 The Show

Yes. 2K is no worse. And the dynasty gets a little odd with results sometimes in the show.

Yes. 2K is no worse. And the dynasty gets a little odd with results sometimes in the show.

Oh ok, we completely disagree then. IMO The Show is in a whole 'nother league than 2K and it isnt even close. The immersion in the show is deeper and better than any other sports title out there. We just disagree I suppose.

Cant wait for 3/6/2012

I'm not knocking the show. When I'm around an xbox, I play 2k. When I'm around a Ps3, I play the show. Love them both, and enjoy doing franchise modes in both.

But I'm not one of those that thinks The Show is completely untouchable in every aspect.

I know, I had the last two games. This is the second best sports game behind Fifa imo. The 2k baseball games are awful, they suck in every aspect.

2k11 made up some ground for the series, but they are still lightyears away from the show imo

I started a season and I've made it through about 5 games so far, best baseball game ever imo.

Anyone wanna join my online franchise if they happen to do it? In able to join you got to have a cool psn name

1. Rockyvols
2. Eggo

Last edited:
I would buy I honestly don't have the time for it right now. Definitely want TI get one going after 12 comes out
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back