ShanMan's NCAA 12 PS3 2 Star Dynasty

ShanMan

I will be starting up a 2 star dynasty team. Any 2 star team from any conference is eligible for selection. The player will play their in conference schedule as well as out of conference games that the commissioner sets up. The number of player vs. player games will be determined by the number of players participating in the dynasty. Ideally, I would like to 6-10 players. The dynasty will be advanced quickly and therefore I only want people to join who are committed to playing regularly (daily/every other day). IF YOU ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO MAKE THIS COMMITMENT, DO NOT ASK TO JOIN!! Exceptions to this rule can be made in a case by case basis but they will be just that, exceptions and should not be expected. This is intended to be a REALISTIC simulation, so no cheese will be tolerated. I borrowed these rules directly from utvol0427’s dynasty with his permission (which he said he borrowed from elsewhere. Thanks utvol0427:hi:)

RULES

1. 6 min. quarters
2. All-American difficulty
3. No running up the score or padding stats.
4. No super-simming during the game
5. 1st Restart against CPU: Warning. After that, the results will be thrown out and the game will be simmed. (one restart per season)
6. If disconnected during a user game, work it out amongst yourselves. Play the game back to the point (score and time) when the disconnect happened, restart the game from the beginning, etc.

NO CHEESE
1. Rocket catching.
2. Quarters/3-2-6/3-3-5/2-4-5 show blitz defense.
3. Excessive scrambling/rolling out immediately (unless play is designed to do so) with the QB to break down the defensive AI.
4. If someone has a problem with something, a majority vote will decide if it is cheese or not.
5. First offense: Warning. Second offense: Removed from dynasty.
6. Only go for it on fourth down/2 pt. conversion in realistic situations.

The dynasty will not start until we have some accurate rosters available. That will also give everyone a chance to get used to the new gameplay before we start. If youre interested reply in this thread with your PSN ID. Don’t bother telling me what team you want now, as we’ll select in random order. Ill post selection order after we have the players nailed down. Go Vols!

1. Shanman (Fresno State)
2. rockyvols (Southern Miss)
3. VolForLife83 (Kansas)
4. UTvols1fn (Duke)
5. Vol Mania 21 (Baylor)
6. VOLNBAMA (Army)
7. Thrasher865 (Vandy)
8. TOTO (UCLA)
9. Infinite vol615 (Cincinnati)

Waiting list:
1) spitfireVOL

RESTARTS (2013)
Coon vs
Thrasher vs Clemson

Last edited:
You see that in real life football though in certain situations, especially the 2-4-5

You see that in real life football though in certain situations, especially the 2-4-5

The game doesn't take physics into effect though. In real life, if you ran 3-2-6 or quarters against a team in like a 2 TE set or I-formation, you would easily give up a 10+ yd run every time. That isn't the case in the game.

Coon, did you read the disclaimer?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Yes, I'm not a cheeser. You going to believe that snake, mania? I was running triple option last year so my QB is supposed to run. Too bad mania thought that was cheesing

Yes, I'm not a cheeser. You going to believe that snake, mania? I was running triple option last year so my QB is supposed to run. Too bad mania thought that was cheesing

No. About playing your games. Last dynasty, we auto played your Army team for a season and a half it seemed.

This will be the only dynasty im in this year so I'll be committed. I want in on the competition

i was considering getting this game this year. i guess i could be everyone's guaranteed win since i stopped buying them in 07 i think.

i was considering getting this game this year. i guess i could be everyone's guaranteed win since i stopped buying them in 07 i think.

You'd do fine. You understand the game of football and how to sim it to keep out realistic. Youre more than welcome to join if you want. No pressure, let me know what you decide.

I just like the challenge that playing a 2 star program presents. Anyone can recruit with Florida, Alabama or Texas. It's just cool to me to be fighting for 3 star recruits when you start. Getting excited for signing your first 4 star. I just want everyone to have a good time.

Last edited:
I just like the challenge that playing a 2 star program presents. Anyone can recruit with Florida, Alabama or Texas. It's just cool to me to be fighting for 3 star recruits when you start. Getting excited for signing your first 4ever star. I just want everyone to have a good time.

Coon had army n they were awful

Why was I quoted in that? Not that I disagree at all lol.

i'll give it some thought and let you know. if i decide to buy the game, i'm in for sure.

VN Store

Back