Dynasty of the Roses (NCAA 11)

IPorange

I am kicking off a Big 10 and Pac 10 dynasty. I am thinking 8 is a good number, but I would consider 10 if there were 9 other solid and dedicated user interested from the start.

Players will be equally divided between the Pac 10 and Big 10 dynasties. This way, both conferences play a virtual round-robbin (not exactly for the Big 10, but eh) schedule so scheduling will be fairly stable as far as number of user games from year to year. We can discuss as to whether we want to have one human OOC game a year to keep things interesting, too.

Initially, I am thinking of keeping Ohio State and USC off limits, due to their initial roster strength and rather extreme recruiting advantages. The rest are on the table.

If you are interested, post here. We will discuss and equitable way of figuring out teams once I have a small pool of interested players.

I don't want to make it "first come, first serve," because then it is very hard to fill in the last few spots when all the dominant teams are not even a possibility. We'll end up doing something random, I think.

Also, a back-to-back national title winner wins a coaching change-- not to a wretched school, but to one further down the pack. Like if Oregon wins back to back titles, that user then gets offered an insane contract and private co-ed harem at UCLA.

Just want to keep things interesting.

Here is who I have in:

Scribbley84 (me)

Skullgrind (who impregnated my sister once)

Bearcat (who really wants UCLA)

iTENNAKEY (who could be a cheeser)

harrymogenfofer (who doesn't trust me to draw names from a hat)

Bassman (who if he quits after a season, I will find and kill. His "brahs" can't protect him)

duckman (when he gets his xbox, but I will send him an invite and give him a spot)

crazyguy (who is ridiculously critical of Simms, I have noticed)

wounded mullet (whose gamer tag may actually refer to the fish, not the hair style)

Willix (whose brother is god when it comes to COD:MW)

Last edited:
It's too much for me to have to drag it like I am. Many of the users are not active or responsive, and some can't manage to get their stuff in even at once a week.

I'm down if gluttons is done. I played today and got hammered by Indiana of all people
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I know you are wanting to do random, but ucla needs a bearcat at the helm

Michigan: B; B+; B
Michigan St: B; B+; B
Northwestern: B-; B-; B
Wisonsin: A-; A; B+
Indiana: B-; C+; B
Iowa: B-; A-; B+
Penn St: A-; A; B+
Illinois: C+; C+; C+
Purdue: B-; B; B-
Minnesota: B; B; B

Arizona:
Oregon: B+; A-; B+
Stanford: B+; A-; B+
Oregon St: B+; A-; B+
Washington: B+; A-; B+
Arizona St:
Cal: B; B+; B+
UCLA: B-; B; B-
Washington St: C+; B-; C+

Arizona schools weren't listed on the website, so someone can check on the actual game.

Yes skull, there will be guttons-like sliders-- which harry uses something similar too.

So, it's up to you guys. Do you want first come, first serve? Do you want to see who wants what, and let the guys without conflicts have their team and go from there? Do you want to draw names and have a team draft? Or me randomly assign teams (draw them from a hat?) Or randomly draw 3 teams per a person, and they pick between them?

You tell me. There are a lot of interesting ways to do this.

As long as I get ucla, I don't care what you do lol. I would use the newer roman Caesar rosters though, they are the most up to date out there

Names out of a hat seems fairest. Like what I did, draw a name they get first pick, draw a name, they get 2nd pick, and so on...

VN Store

Back