Prayers for Hman and his family

Orangeslice13

RockyTop is back, Let’s Go!!
H's wife lost her fight with cancer today. She was his best friend for 43 years.
I'm so sorry my friend.

Reactions: 3 people
Thanks y'all, I miss her already but I know she is with Jesus and has no more pain. It was a long and painful fight for her.

Reactions: 7 people
Hman, I'm at a real loss for words. I am very saddened by this news. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Reactions: 1 person
hman good buddy, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and all your family. Let me know if there's anything I can do, even if I'm way out here on the coast. Lots of love for you my friend.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm so, so truly sorry hman. I had no idea your wife was sick. Prayers to you and your family.

Romans:8:18- For I reckon that the suffering of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

Hman, my heart has hurt since I read about this for you. I know there are no words to take the pain away, but maybe this scripture help give comfort in knowing that the hurt she may have had is gone with her in the arms of the Lord.

I keep reading Prayers and Hman as "Paul Heyman" for some reason. :/

I'm sorry though man. That's rough, I've endured tough break ups in my life but nothing close to 43 years and losing the person altogether. More like 3-4 years and I was like "screw you lady"... jk. I couldn't imagine losing a friend like that. Just remember you always have the VN behind you. I know I've used this place to get drunk and vent. Maybe not the greatest idea but anything that helps get you through it. Hope to see you around in the future buddy. So sorry.

So very sorry to read this. Praying that the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus.

Funeral tomorrow at 2:30 central. Hope the Lord gives me the strength to get through it.

VN Store

Back