heartvols,

Don't see much of them around here, but you may get a drive by from Weezer.

There's been a Kev sighting and a jhen sighting. There are a few of us still poking around. Saw Kat too. No BC or heart.

There's been a Kev sighting and a jhen sighting. There are a few of us still poking around. Saw Kat too. No BC or heart.

You have some of us newbies to the zone. I think I've seen heart in other forums, and jhenis aaround here when he's not skinny dipping in the dark.

You have some of us newbies to the zone. I think I've seen heart in other forums, and jhenis aaround here when he's not skinny dipping in the dark.

Oh, kev does a drive by in the last person to post thread with an occasional picture of a pretty girl.

Newbies huh. Well I think I recognize you joevol33. Who are the modern day class clowns around here nowadays?

Oh and are any of my sworn internet enemies still wandering around aimlessly awaiting me to put them in their place?

Newbies huh. Well I think I recognize you joevol33. Who are the modern day class clowns around here nowadays?

Oh and are any of my sworn internet enemies still wandering around aimlessly awaiting me to put them in their place?

Yea, I think I've seen you around awhile back. The "post something about the poster above you" thread has the usuals now. There's a few of us who try to keep a heartbeat in here. Max, Weezer, and The Ron Mexico drop by from time to time.

What if I told you...

And I'm not familiar with kev, but he gives us nice pictures. So thanks kev!

Original member of the E-Click Wrecking Crew, which was during the height of awesomeness on this board. I'm waxing nostalgic now. Them was the days!

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, yes they were Kev. What 's with the Oceanside?

Had to go where the jobs were. Colorado kind of dried up in that department for me after I lost my job. Luckily there wasn't a gap and I was able to get this one before I was done with the other one.

awwww, the 30 for 30's. I remember those. They were, to put in words from another poster, my "good will hunting".

I remember going at 33 and putting her out there far more than what she expected. I think it stung a bit and she never recovered. We had some awesome times here.

Is there a way to search those 30for30's? Now I'm getting nostalgic.

VN Store

Back