Ask anyone except Weezer advice on any topic

Anyone but Weezer,
How big a putz do you have to be to be called Lolly Domma?

Does this mean there will be no more Weezer conversations with himself?

Does this count as my thread or not? I'm confused. Not sexually. I'm perfectly secure in my sexuality. Breasts are awesome.

Does this mean there will be no more Weezer conversations with himself?

I will continue to pontificate on such important matters as the by-gone days of Saturday morning cartoons and the merits of various cereal mascots. These are issues that deserve to be addressed.

I will continue to pontificate on such important matters as the by-gone days of Saturday morning cartoons and the merits of various cereal mascots. These are issues that deserve to be addressed.

I personally enjoy your self conversations, they make me feel normal.

Does this count as my thread or not? I'm confused. Not sexually. I'm perfectly secure in my sexuality. Breasts are awesome.

This thread is to cover everyone who has ever been a zone tard. Except you.

Max, does it make you uncomfortable knowing there are those among us that are obsessed with ramming their nose up your backside?

That question wasn't really a question. Of course I can post here. I'm a zoner, dammit. I post wherever I want.

Reactions: 1 person
No.
I **** excellence so it should be expected behavior.

Is this like that damn dress thing where people see different colors? I see ****, not excellence. Dammit, I hate these kind of puzzles. It's like the grilled cheese with the picture of Jesus. I don't see it!

This is why you're not allowed to answer questions. Admitting you have a problem is a good sign though.

Why do we have to watch movies just because our wives want to watch them? Anybody!?

VN Store

Back