Do Hookers Count?

Do Hookers Count?

• Total voters
In life? Or as sexual conquests? The answer is the same for both, and they don't count as sexual conquests. Unless the quest was to get aids, then hey, you win!

Jk, they count. But only if they're hot. What good is an ugly hooker? Being aroused is a requirement and if you're not only going to pay for an ugly hooker, but get turned on by one, that says more about you than it does about her. You're as desperate for sex as she is for crack. There are no winners when we're talking about ugly hookers.

Reactions: 2 people
In life? Or as sexual conquests? The answer is the same for both, and they don't count as sexual conquests. Unless the quest was to get aids, then hey, you win!

Jk, they count. But only if they're hot. What good is an ugly hooker? Being aroused is a requirement and if you're not only going to pay for an ugly hooker, but get turned on by one, that says more about you than it does about her. You're as desperate for sex as she is for crack. There are no winners when we're talking about ugly hookers.

A lot of wisdom in this post.

To piggy back the question, do dead hookers count and what's the best way to get rid of them?

I really wanted to come up with a funny reply, but I got nothin'. Humor is currently on the fritz. I'll get back to you once it kicks in.

The great Thomas Jefferson believed hookers should count, but John Adams was vehemently opposed. The Founding Fathers went round and round on this issue before finally settling on the Three-Fifths Compromise. History would portray slavery as the origin of this compromise, but now you know the true story.

It's a fact. Check my stats.

Reactions: 2 people
As far as money goes, that's why they wear calculator watches. Fear the pimp hand.

VN Store

Back