Met a female last night

NeylandStadiumBum

Who loves the Vols, craft beer, and has identical taste in music to me. Also she is insanely attractive. She is also about two inches taller than me. Deal breaker?

Somewhere on another website some chick is posting in a thread...."saw some ugly ass drunk midget redneck wearing a Justin Bieber Tour t-shirt at the county fair last night. I said "cool shirt bro" and he followed me around trying to talk to me until I finally got security to get rid of him".

Reactions: 13 people
Somewhere on another website some chick is posting in a thread...."saw some ugly ass drunk midget redneck wearing a Justin Bieber Tour t-shirt at the county fair last night. I said "cool shirt bro" and he followed me around trying to talk to me until I finally got security to get rid of him".

I giggled

Reactions: 1 person
:eek:hmy: :eek:lol:

Reactions: 2 people
But seriously is it weird to date someone taller than you? We've gone out twice since I posted this and things are pretty good

Haha i know how you feel man. my girlfriend is also 2 inches taller than me and pretty attractive. Trust me, its a good thing if your girlfriend is taller! It makes you look like a pimp if you got a good looking lady thats taller than you, trust me. Something about female nature and other females will get jealous. TRUST ME. Dating a girl taller then you is so nice lol

Haha i know how you feel man. my girlfriend is also 2 inches taller than me and pretty attractive. Trust me, its a good thing if your girlfriend is taller! It makes you look like a pimp if you got a good looking lady thats taller than you, trust me. Something about female nature and other females will get jealous. TRUST ME. Dating a girl taller then you is so nice lol

I don't believe you.

Since you typed "TRUST ME" in all capital letters, I will trust you. Had you just typed in a normal way, I would have thought you were full of ****. But the CAPS sold it for me.

I'm still trying to figure out, when you say two inches taller, are you talking vertically or horizontally?

VN Store

Back