Official Bum's Drunk Rant Thread

I have a feeling I'll use this ofte.

Beat this...........

I like redhead s . I like big buttws. My6 last gf was perfect and I ****ed it up. I love girls with a little attitide I drink sometimwes but dirnk a liot. I want to statrt taking kravf maga. I have been in a fewq fights. I wouldnt be bothered by killin somreone. I am smart but sucjk at college. I've had saome hot ass gfs. I have great taste in girls. I am about to black out.

Then, we'll talk.

Example-jaust thought ip'd tfry thsi feake drunk poksting for a laugh. so, di wzas von my way to get a beer adn all fo ra sudden these tlwo girls starting callgin oto kme. thgey said, 'sup, baby. so, i jusst hatd to gjo wtih them. z trhat's all it tokoo. ea,ys hlike sunday moryning. rthe qluick brzown fox jumped ovenr somtehing or gthe ohteri.

Tone it down a bit and you have-usjt thought i'd htry this fake durunk posting for a laughs. so, li waqs no my way to giet a beer and all of a suddefn these twzo gierls starting callnilg to me. they said, 'su,p baby. aso, qi jeust had to go with tehm. that's all git btook. j easy, like sundya umorning. k the quick brozwn foox juempd over someothing or thae other.

Reactions: 1 person
And, a bit more-just tahuoght i'd txry this fake drunk pomsting fbor a laugh. o soq, ii was on my way to etg a beer and all of a sudden these two girls startinng callign to me. k they sida, 'sucp, bay.b so, i just had to ago wcith them. that's alnl dit took. easy, like sunday morning. d the qfuick browtn fox jumped over something oxr the other.

And, there's an entry level for drunk-just thought iw'd try this fake drunk posnitg for a laugh. s so, i was on my way to get a bxeer and all of a sudden these two girls starting calling to me. they said, 'smup, baby. so, i just had to go with them. that's all oit took. easy, like sunday morning. the quick brown fox jumped over something or the other.

And, there's an entry level for drunk-just thought iw'd try this fake drunk posnitg for a laugh. s so, i was on my way to get a bxeer and all of a sudden these two girls starting calling to me. they said, 'smup, baby. so, i just had to go with them. that's all oit took. easy, like sunday morning. the quick brown fox jumped over something or the other.

Cool story bro

Cool story bro
are you still here?

tumblr_ma4b5piy4z1qcpel0.gif

VN Store

Back