The official we gonna whoop dem no BCS ring having Bulldogs ass fo sho!

Well, at least the words whoop and ass are in the title. Showing improvement, but still have room for growth

Reactions: 1 person
Slow Gurly and keep Worley upright and those overbred piles of fur will go down. They have been over-rated, like they always are, all season. Gurly is a beast but he is only 1 1/2 men. Their secondary is a joke and Malone may be primed for a his coming out party....if Worley has time to get the ball to him. North will be double all day so I see a mediocre game for him and they will respect Pig too.

I think GA is nervous about this game so they will come out to fight in their house.

Attachments

• go dwags-01.jpg
    go dwags-01.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 3
It's going down .. This thread done brought 2 five star DT's and a 4 star De ... my plan is in the works ... muahahahahh

Well, this won't be happening again. I've watched in pain the past years. Bring home the wins or..........Yeah, I know, we're young, inexperienced, bs, bs, bs, over and over again.

I believe, Sly. Despite not pulling the upset today, I believe. And we are young, and we are inexperienced, but every game I'm seeing strides. Next year UGA comes to our house. I believe we gonna whip dat ass.

I know, Wheez. I see the difference from the past few years but I need to see some quality wins somewhere soon. Many keep talking patience, but, if you're a 70, 80, 90 year old Vol fan, how much time do you have left to be patient? The young and inexperienced dog and pony show is getting old for me.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back