The official we gonna whoop some boomer Sooner ass fo show!

Please merge with the "we gonna whoop they ass" thread.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't remember games being delayed or canceled for lighting when I was young.. kids these days smh

Did i expect to actually win? No. Am I still pissed about the countless number of holding calls not called. Absolutely. NCAA had to satisfy Vegas on the spread.

Did i expect to actually win? No. Am I still pissed about the countless number of holding calls not called. Absolutely. NCAA had to satisfy Vegas on the spread.

Or, a few PI's not called or hitting the QB late three times in the first half, a fumble we recovered that was overturned, or.......

This thread cost us the win. Once again, Fakebewbs ruins everything. Thanks.

Yes, this loss sits firmly on the shoulders of this thread and it's author.

Ron, as he is your former disciple, I think it only humane that you be the one to put him down. End our misery.

Wait that should have been "his misery". Whatever. I see it as mutually beneficial. Just end him.

Ron, as he is your former disciple, I think it only humane that you be the one to put him down. End our misery.

Wait that should have been "his misery". Whatever. I see it as mutually beneficial. Just end him.

He never would fully commit to the idea of discipleship. He didn't want it enough.

VN Store

Back