What's Wrong With You?

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama , VN Most Beloved Poster
So instead of filling up the RTT thread with personal problems, I figured I'd create a thread.

Recapping my problems : I got a bum liver. Cirrhosis. It sucks. Was hoping to get to go back to work this week but the doctor put a kibosh on it. Work may have screwed up my FMLA paperwork so I'm not sure if/when I'll get my short-term disability.

So, you got problems? Post 'em here. Nothing too big or small. If you need to get it off your chest, bring it.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm a self loathing, smart ass with a Diet Coke addiction. Also, I enjoy crude humor and rarely feel the need to cheer at sporting events. I find excessive cheering to be obnoxious.

I'm a self loathing, smart ass with a Diet Coke addiction. Also, I enjoy crude humor and rarely feel the need to cheer at sporting events. I find excessive cheering to be obnoxious.

Those are your endearing qualities. This is about problems. Focus.

I hate you're going through all of that Weez. Hang in there buddy and feel free to email me if there's ever anything I can do... or if you need someone to yell at. :)

I hate you're going through all of that Weez. Hang in there buddy and feel free to email me if there's ever anything I can do... or if you need someone to yell at. :)

Thanks for the encouragement. The frustration will pass when they let me go back to work. I'm going stir crazy, and with drinking off the table, I have nothing to distract me.

Thanks for the encouragement. The frustration will pass when they let me go back to work. I'm going stir crazy, and with drinking off the table, I have nothing to distract me.

You've had more time to post here, which I've actually enjoyed reading. But I'll never admit it and will deny it if you tell anyone I posted that.

I lived in the north once. Philadelphia. That place was miserable.

VN Store

Back