Weezer Apologizes to the Mods

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama , VN Most Beloved Poster
After spending time in the basketball forum, I've realized just what kind of idiocy the mods face on a daily basis. There are some really stupid people in there. I've met rocks with higher IQs than some of the posters in that forum. If it were possible to reach through the internet and smack some sense into some of them, I would, but I get the sense I'd literally have to beat some damn near to death for them to gain a lick of sense. I swear, I hope some of those guys are sterile. Dumbasses should not procreate.

So I apologize to the mods that they have to deal with that kind of insanity and then deal with posters like me busting their balls. But to be fair, I'm probably not gonna change. I'll try to be a bit more reasonable, but I don't want to make promises I can't keep. :hi:

I'm sorry, I thought this was the Endzone, yet I've obviously stepped into the Bizarre World.

Freak, if you banned people for being dumb, you'd cut VN membership in half(if not more). Not good for business, so I understand why you don't, but posters over there still railing on about CCM instead of focusing on the game tonight just aren't bright. We'll have the offseason to debate coaching, tonight could be special. It's March Madness. Focus on cheering on your team and have a good time doing it.

Freak, if you banned people for being dumb, you'd cut VN membership in half(if not more). Not good for business, so I understand why you don't, but posters over there still railing on about CCM instead of focusing on the game tonight just aren't bright. We'll have the offseason to debate coaching, tonight could be special. It's March Madness. Focus on cheering on your team and have a good time doing it.
It's the same way for football. People like to vent. But I understand your point.

I'm as skeptical as the next guy about CM. His job status is on my mind as well. I'll be watching tonight so we will see what happens. Lose and I may have to turn off the servers.

I'm sorry, I thought this was the Endzone, yet I've obviously stepped into the Bizarre World.

And I prefer Weezer World. I'm building myself a little island retreat in the zone and have decided to limit my forays into the other forums for awhile.

You know it's time for a retreat when the politics forum is displaying more sanity than the basketball forum.

And thanks for the thread. I think.

You made some solid levelheaded posts yesterday.

:hi:

Freak speaking of the FB forum would you care to turn it back on for me please? I hate having to stayed logged out to see it and plus I can't see the pics in there when I'm logged out. Thanks Freak

And I prefer Weezer World. I'm building myself a little island retreat in the zone and have decided to limit my forays into the other forums for awhile.

You know it's time for a retreat when the politics forum is displaying more sanity than the basketball forum.

Just stay away when bad things happen and you'll be fine in the basketball and football forums.

Freak speaking of the FB forum would you care to turn it back on for me please? I hate having to stayed logged out to see it and plus I can't see the pics in there when I'm logged out. Thanks Freak

Dude. You had like 500 chances in there. You can't help yourself apparently.

Reactions: 2 people
It's the same way for football. People like to vent. But I understand your point.

I'm as skeptical as the next guy about CM. His job status is on my mind as well. I'll be watching tonight so we will see what happens. Lose and I may have to turn off the servers.

I'm perfectly willing to admit he has coached some bad games this year and that he may not be the man for the job. But there are posters who want us to lose just to prove he isn't the man for the job. How can you claim to be a Vol fan and root against your team? I just don't get it. Some claim its for the future, but the young men on the court tonight are playing for right now. I've always hated the "true fan" arguement, but anyone rooting for those young men to lose is not a true Vol fan. It's not about CCM, it's about the team.

Dude. You had like 500 chances in there. You can't help yourself apparently.

Thanks anyways for at least acknowledging me. I can take someone telling me no. That's your final answer and I won't bug you about it anymore.

And thanks for the thread. I think.

You made some solid levelheaded posts yesterday.

:hi:

Thanks. That's why I'm hot about the place today though. I honestly thought more posters would understand putting aside the CCM debate for now to cheer on our Vols, but they just can't turn off the hate. For me, it's not about who our coach is. We're in March Madness! Gilbert Gottfried could be our coach and it wouldn't matter right now. I just want to see the Vols win!

I'm perfectly willing to admit he has coached some bad games this year and that he may not be the man for the job. But there are posters who want us to lose just to prove he isn't the man for the job. How can you claim to be a Vol fan and root against your team? I just don't get it. Some claim its for the future, but the young men on the court tonight are playing for right now. I've always hated the "true fan" arguement, but anyone rooting for those young men to lose is not a true Vol fan. It's not about CCM, it's about the team.

I'm not able to pull against Tennessee, even if I wanted to.

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks anyways for at least acknowledging me. I can take someone telling me no. That's your final answer and I won't bug you about it anymore.

I don't mind giving second chances. I'll have to look back and see what got you exiled.

I don't mind giving second chances. I'll have to look back and see what got you exiled.

Bewbs (14) just needs a sponsor and a mentor. He'll grow up to be a fine young man some day. I'd do it myself but I'm busy chasin' young women and old whiskey.:hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Weezer is obviously drunk. Anything he says in this thread is a result of booze. Do not take serious.

VN Store

Back