Auburn fan

4Aqlukh.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Haters gon' hate. But for real Bruce bleeds orange it's harts fault he's not here.

Damn that Hart for holding a gun to Bruce's head and forcing him to lie about a picture taken at Pearl's own house!

Wasn't that big of deal. The NCAA can go f themselves fwiw. We'd be a 1 seed in the NCAA tournament if Bruce was here

IMO Bruce put ut men's basketball back on the map. I don't see him getting re-hired but if he did it'd be great.

Anyone else notice we won last night? We play again tomorrow.

Anyone else notice we won last night? We play again tomorrow.

I'm not saying CCM can or cannot coach. All I'm doing is giving props where props are due. CBP can coach the hell out of a BBall team. Though the argument for CCM being a good coach is still up in the air with me. I haven't decided yet.

IMO Bruce put ut men's basketball back on the map. I don't see him getting re-hired but if he did it'd be great.

Bruce reminded me of Ray Mears...showman for sure... basketball knowledge sometimes lacking, but fun teams to watch.

That being said "I think I would rather watch Bruce's Vols teams loose that watch CM's team win... they are boring and hurt my eyes..

If Tennessee is playing against the Barn.... I am still a VOL no matter who coaches :hi:

Bruce reminded me of Ray Mears...showman for sure... basketball knowledge sometimes lacking, but fun teams to watch.

That being said "I think I would rather watch Bruce's Vols teams loose that watch CM's team win... they are boring and hurt my eyes..

If Tennessee is playing against the Barn.... I am still a VOL no matter who coaches :hi:

And this is why yore considered idoit....

Damn that Hart for holding a gun to Bruce's head and forcing him to lie about a picture taken at Pearl's own house!

Damn UT for throwing Pearl under the bus with inadequate counseling. They **** on Pearl and some want to overlook it or gloss over it. I'll not forget.

Damn UT for throwing Pearl under the bus with inadequate counseling. They **** on Pearl and some want to overlook it or gloss over it. I'll not forget.

I respect the hell out of you, but I disagree with you on this one. No one forced BP to lie. He made a choice. No one in the UTAD asked him to lie.

Reactions: 1 person

Truth is Dickey would have kept the NCAA at the door...Hamilton was was a wuss

I respect the hell out of you, but I disagree with you on this one. No one forced BP to lie. He made a choice. No one in the UTAD asked him to lie.

Read more, learn more. Never said he didn't lie. UT threw him under the bus to save their ass. 'Sup, Weezy?:hi:

Read more, learn more. Never said he didn't lie. UT threw him under the bus to save their ass. 'Sup, Weezy?:hi:

How did they throw him under the bus? What was the reasoning? Apparently I've missed some article or something that supports this idea because I just don't see it. I know the NCAA was sniffing around our football program at the same time, but I've never read where Pearl was a sacrificial lamb to get the NCAA to go away completely. If that's the thought, then I disagree. They had Pearl dead to rights on the photo. I don't see where UT had any leverage to negotiate.

Sly, you still in Knoxville? If so, what part are you livin' in?

VN Store

Back