Stoked4Zo needs a new name.

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
So apparently stoked4zo regrets his name, so he wants a change. So make a suggestion, he will pick his 5 favorites and we will do a poll on his top 5 choices. No Dooley or Martin related names. Begin gentleman.

We can't have anything fun in the bball forum. I would guess they would move the poll too.

It's lose lose. I get dozens of messages insisting it be moved because it's not basketball related. Alternatively I get you pissed if it's moved. In fairness, name change threads are typically moved in here. Sorry.

It's lose lose. I get dozens of messages insisting it be moved because it's not basketball related. Alternatively I get you pissed if it's moved. On fairness, name change threads are typically moved in here. Sorry.

So what i gather from that is Jerry's a loser either way?

Reactions: 3 people
It's lose lose. I get dozens of messages insisting it be moved because it's not basketball related. Alternatively I get you pissed if it's moved. On fairness, name change threads are typically moved in here. Sorry.
But for real, can I get my name change Freak? Can we get the poll up in the basketball forum, and sticky it so I can feel special? Jk on the last part.

I'm not mad sucks cause it would be a break from the same 50 threads over and over.

VN Store

Back