Freak is Ruining My Life

The Ron Mexico

Bring back the orange helmets!
One last, hopefully brief server upgrade
What started as a simple server upgrade to help with all of the coaching traffic on VolNation, turned into a nightmare. After a full day of troubleshooting it was learned that the new server was experiencing hardware failure. A day of trial-and-error hardware replacement has improved but not solved the issues. We made the decision last night to move off of this sever and start fresh with a new one to hopefully eliminate the issues once and for all. Nothing has gone as planned to this point, but as of now we expect a brief outage this afternoon while the final switch is made and the server is rebooted. I realize these outages are unacceptable and I'm taking every stop possible to make sure this doesn't happen again in the future. Thanks to each and every one of you for your participation on the site and for putting up with my mistakes this week. Freak
What the hell am I supposed to do now? Study? Look at my wife? Those are unacceptable options. My whole world is crashing in around me!

He has taught the mods better shower discipline. Lord knows they needed it. I could smell zjc a mile away.

So, he taught VollyGirl better shower discipline. I bet that was an interesting conversation.

Well, that whole girl thing attached to the end of her username I thought was a clue. Could be wrong. Who knows?

And I'm pretty sure we were discussing hiring Dooley as an IT rep - not Freak.

Why so mad, bro?

Well, that whole girl thing attached to the end of her username I thought was a clue. Could be wrong. Who knows?

Why so mad, bro?
He's grumpy when he first wakes up on Sundays.

Why so mad, bro?

Why so literal, bro?

Why so mad, bro?

I thought the penis for a nose was a clue.

What the hell am I supposed to do now? Study? Look at my wife? Those are unacceptable options. My whole world is crashing in around me!

it's like when Jim Carrey knocks out erebody's cable and they don't know what to do. I can't watch the freaking Titans. I can't watch my kids play anymore minecraft.

VN Store

Back