Weird Dreams Thread

Thrasher865

They say if you want to be able to practice lucid dreaming, the first step is to keep a dream journal.

This will be the collective endzone dream journal.

So I was walking my dogs in the park, and all of the sudden we saw a triceratops. Then a couple other dinosaurs that looked a little scarier walked by. I was just sitting there terrified that rocky was going to start barking and get us eaten.

Then a girl casually jogged up with her dog and started talking to me. The only part of the conversation I remember is she said she hadn't seen me at this park before, and I told her I normally go to the regular dog park, because my dogs don't seem to like the dinosaurs, but that I thought they were pretty cool. Then her boyfriend jogged up, and I started talking to him about trucks so he didn't think I was flirting with his girlfriend.

All I can figure is that I'm really excited about the Jurassic Park re-release.

I dreamed my pregnant friend was punched over a parking spot and I had to carry her away kicking and screaming to avoid a fight. Prego women are heavy.

Last night, I dreamed that I was a muffler.

Today, I've felt exhausted

I dreamed a was a wigwam, then a tee-pee.
I guess I'm just too tense.

So I was walking my dogs in the park, and all of the sudden we saw a triceratops. Then a couple other dinosaurs that looked a little scarier walked by. I was just sitting there terrified that rocky was going to start barking and get us eaten.

Then a girl casually jogged up with her dog and started talking to me. The only part of the conversation I remember is she said she hadn't seen me at this park before, and I told her I normally go to the regular dog park, because my dogs don't seem to like the dinosaurs, but that I thought they were pretty cool. Then her boyfriend jogged up, and I started talking to him about trucks so he didn't think I was flirting with his girlfriend.

All I can figure is that I'm really excited about the Jurassic Park re-release.

I interpret this dream as you wanna show a hot chick your Gila Monster.

Just when you think this place can't get any more homo...

Thrash posts about dreams, and then there's tex, that one's obvious.

Reactions: 1 person
Dream last week -

At the in-laws naked in bed with wife about to get it on. Bunch of bridesmaids walk in to get their stuff. Apparently they used the room earlier to get ready for a wedding. I start talking to them and they are sitting on the bed next to me. Im naked under a blanket and no one seems to care. Friend comes to the door and I ask him how his wife and new baby are. Everyone leaves and i think that was interesting and lay down to go to sleep.

Mitch Hedberg....

"I hate dreaming, dreams are hard work. One minute I'm all relaxed and asleep and the next I'm building a go kart with my ex landlord".

i've been lucid dreaming since @ '06. No joking. Have always had crazy dreams. Started waking up and jotting down what was going on. Got to @ 600 pages of stuff and stopped doing it. Gonna go back in a few years and put together some quentin tarantino type stuff by picking and choosing various dreams. Already sent "Hangover for kids" to a friend in Cali. It's a kids movie based off the Hangover where kids go over to friends' houses and get jacked up on Dr pepper, popsicles, candy or whatever, then wake up to find out the crazy kid stuff they did the night before--setting new world record on guitar hero/trying on sisters clothes/challenging a bully to an efight/missing puppy/missing fish...
Not all the time, but I am quite often able to wake up from a crazy dream that has a storyline, grab a drink of water or whatever, and jump right back into wear I left off. All I do is put the dream back in my head and I fall asleep and am back in it, like I dvr'd it or something.

Yeah. btw, I'm not normal.

that means you are scared to look in the depths of your mind because what you may see may frighten you.

Don't be skeered.

I read its because my sleep is so deep...or some ****. Sometimes during the day I will see or hear something and it reminds me of something in the dream but it's been a while since I can remember anything vividly.

And I ain't skeered.

I don't remember my dreams. :hmm:

You have to write them in this thread immediately after you wake up. Then you get a feeling for some consistencies in your dreams and can recognize when you're dreaming. Then boom! Lucid dreaming.

Also, we can learn what each other dream about, so we can link into each others dreams and have an endzone party in our sleep... This is actually sounding like a bad idea.

Never mind. Delete thread.

You have to write them in this thread immediately after you wake up. Then you get a feeling for some consistencies in your dreams and can recognize when you're dreaming. Then boom! Lucid dreaming.

Also, we can learn what each other dream about, so we can link into each others dreams and have an endzone party in our sleep... This is actually sounding like a bad idea.

Never mind. Delete thread.

If Jackson participates I want nothing to do with it.

VN Store

Back