Dogs

Behr

RIP Toby.
There used to be a thread about Dogs/Pets somewhere, maybe in the pub. Didn't feel like searching. I know many of you have dogs and/or other pets because the subject comes up often.

Thought I'd start a new thread so other threads wouldn't get "hijacked" with "Pet Talk".

I like to try to remember everyone's pets names but that is difficult sometimes. Use this thread for "whatever about pets".

Which breed is America

Lab still #1 for 21 years
German Shepard #2
Beagle #3... ?
Golden Retriever #4 ? (I'm Biased)
Yorky #5 ???

Our black lab, JET.

7ff28656.jpg

summitt & moonshine ,beagles
Scratch yorkies off the list, not real dogs.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Lola, Chihuahua, 6 years in April. White/Tan, green eyes, weighs 6 pounds. I named her after the Kinks song. She likes to get really close to my face (right) and just nuzzle.

Last edited:
I have a recently turned 16 yr old black, female "American" lab - Miss Samantha Sandylands (Sam), and a 3 yr old black, male "British" lab- Jack's Black Gold (Jack)

Rocket- 15 year old Border Collie still hanging on.
Samuel L. Jackson-"Sammy"- Wiener/yorkie- 4
Beauxregard- "Beaux or Bobo"-straight wiener-6

I have a recently turned 16 yr old black, female "American" lab - Miss Samantha Sandylands (Sam), and a 3 yr old black, male "British" lab- Jack's Black Gold (Jack)

Does Miss Samantha have arthritis, Comp?

Mousse-- 13 yr old, one eye, barely walking stubborn ass male choc lab
Halle--6 yr old female choc lab named after Halle berry for her smooth sheen and color.

Had been using Frontline. It is not working this year. I am making a switch to the cheap stuff from Walmart that's supposed to work just as good.

VN Store

Back