Guys, please stop with the Gifs/dumb pictures.

bornbleedinorange

Vols=Pure Fire
Do not know if this is the appropriate place for this thread, if not mods please move. I generally stay in the recruiting forum and do not know about the other forums, but every single thread is filled with gifs or dumb pictures. It may be a good laugh but just go to 4chan or Reddit if you want that crap.If I am in the minority on this one then I will say no more, but as of now checking player threads is basically sifting through pages of crap to find what OCI/Skeeter/Jmoore have said. If you don't want to stop can we make a deal, save all your good gifs until someone commits, Then at least I can get a laugh between all the booms.
Jimmy McMillan - the amount of gifs on volnation is too damn high

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
i actually like them. they are pretty funny and literally, make me laugh out loud. specially kermit and dwight shrut

I must say I agree. With so many of them legit post can get lost in the shuffle.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

tumblr_la1kk20u0c1qzj63g.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Do not know if this is the appropriate place for this thread, if not mods please move. I generally stay in the recruiting forum and do not know about the other forums, but every single thread is filled with gifs or dumb pictures. It may be a good laugh but just go to 4chan or Reddit if you want that crap.If I am in the minority on this one then I will say no more, but as of now checking player threads is basically sifting through pages of crap to find what OCI/Skeeter/Jmoore have said. If you don't want to stop can we make a deal, save all your good gifs until someone commits, Then at least I can get a laugh between all the booms.

sxqf6.gif

Reactions: 21 people

8wcl1c.gif

Reactions: 3 people

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back