Ingrown Toenails

Kid (15-16ish) that I know from church just had surgery this past monday to get rid of one
Posted via VolNation Mobile

They do suck. Luckily I've only ever had a few.

I've got one on its way to having to get cut out. Maybe I'll just bash it out with a hammer.

Can you imagine how painful this must be??

SFCIngrown2.jpg

I've never had a case this bad! I've only had minor annoying pain. That guy has to be miserable!!!

How do you let it get that far?

I seldom us the term but......................................FAIL!

I have had em cut out before. Not sure what you do with that one. Short of extra drugs and a saw. Then chalk it up to a loss.

that person deserved it. when somethign get's to a certain friggin point, realize it's not normal and go to a doctor

Just use a concrete block. Drop from arm height and WA LA no more ingrown toenail. It does hurt for a bit but no Dr. appointment.

Had to have them cut out once.The Dr cut the whole side of the nail off then took a q tip with acid and burned the root out. This was 35 years ago. The process may have changed by now.

Had to have them cut out once.The Dr cut the whole side of the nail off then took a q tip with acid and burned the root out. This was 35 years ago. The process may have changed by now.

As of 10 yrs ago (+/-) not much different.

I hate feet to start with. That shiz just flat out turned my stomach.

Same.

I've had an ingrown toenail one time. I ended up cutting it out with my Kabar and it bled like crazy.

I'm not brave enough to open that pic. I am really lucky cause I've never had an ingrown nail of any kind (knock on wood)

You do not want the surgery unless you have to. Doctors are eager to do that because it is profitable.

You can buy a kit at Walmart that will fix them most of the time. It softens up the nail then you can pull it out of the wrong track. Also has some donut pads that you can place over the top of them and protect them from pressure fo your shoe.

Same.

I've had an ingrown toenail one time. I ended up cutting it out with my Kabar and it bled like crazy.

I cut a small plantar wart from my foot once. I've broken bones that never hurt half as bad.

I cut a small plantar wart from my foot once. I've broken bones that never hurt half as bad.

My father is one tough SOB. Walked 2 miles on a broken foot before.

He says the same.

VN Store

Back