Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn?  
1347 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Tubby going to Auburn?. within the forum Around the NCAA. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 03-19-2010, 08:14 PM   #1
rickyyrs

Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn?
Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn?
Tubby going to Auburn?

I heard today on Rivals raido that Tubby might go to Auburn to be bb coach. If he does does that hurt Tenn in anyway with any recruits. Dont really know if any good players in that area or not. I know Cousins and someone else came from Alabama.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 03-19-2010, 08:18 PM   #2
VolDad

Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn?
Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn? Tubby going to Auburn?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyyrs View Post
I heard today on Rivals raido that Tubby might go to Auburn to be bb coach. If he does does that hurt Tenn in anyway with any recruits. Dont really know if any good players in that area or not. I know Cousins and someone else came from Alabama.
1) thread already in the NCAA Forum

http://www.volnation.com/forum/aroun...bby-smith.html

2) He is denying the rumor - (UPDATE II: Smith issued this denial after the game: “Obviously, that’s just talk. I’m very pleased with what we’ve accomplished [at Minnesota]. I’m pleased with where we are in the program. I’m looking forward to coming back to Minnesota.”)

Tubby Smith may be headed back to SEC -- to Auburn | Jeff Schultz
Reply With Quote TOP