NCAA Denies Richt

Why can't coaches show support for academic achievement. Seems kind of silly.

Richt should go anyways.

Just a secondary violation that he "could" incur.

Support this Student Athlete in his incredible accomplishment. A 5.12 GPA on a 4.0 Scale? Outstanding!

The above a 4.0 stuff is grade inflation. Any honors or AP course nets a max of 5.0 or more, so it really isn't a 4.0 scale, is it?

How does he have a 5.12? I've never even heard of that. The highest we could even possibly get would be a 5.0 if every class we ever took was AP and we made all As.

It could be possible he is on a different scale. I know some schools operate on 5 and even 6 point scales.

What is crazy is that he had a 5.12 GPA and still didn't win valid victorian honors.:)

I am guessing you were not valedictorian at your high school, either.

However, its a shame that this guy was not a "valid victorian," which I assume means someone proven to have lived in 1890.

However, its a shame that this guy was not a "valid victorian," which I assume means someone proven to have lived in 1890.
Fail.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Fail.
No kidding. You are around here more than enough to get the inside jokes, LG. Your post shows a lack of pocket presents.

I don't know what the joke is about, but I thought it was obviously intentional. I'd like to gradulate the gator for missing that one.

This is absurd. If I were Richt I would attend anyway. Afterall, what's another secondary violation?

I'm all for anything that knocks CMR and the puppies down a notch.

That said, I think it's stupid and hope he goes anyway to give the NCAA the finger.

Welcome to last year law :eek:lol:

There's a few of us with "Valid Victorian" as our tags. A truly monumental thread.

Only he has the pocket presents to think he is a pre madonna worthy of being a valid victorian.

How did I miss this? This little doozy and another with you bragging about your condescenscion in the Politics forum all in one day. Damn, I could have giggled for hours.

VN Store

Back