Dawgs release top LB signee

I seen that earlier.Seems like the dog fans are going the Gilliard route to cushion this blow.

UGA gas released the Moody kid from his LOI. It is in the AJC. I do not know how to link.
"Behavioral Issues" - He is a Line Backer

I've heard the kid is basically a cancer in the lockeroom, so honestly, I wouldn't want to take a chance on him, especially since he's not really heralded much.

UGA gas released the Moody kid from his LOI. It is in the AJC. I do not know how to link.
"Behavioral Issues" - He is a Line Backer

The Moody kid released for behavioral issues. Who would've thought.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hey, all the other SEC schools hate CLK already....why not sign this kid...if anyone can straighten him out, i beleive our defensive staff can

i say this not knowing what the "behavioral issue" is....could be a hands off, who knows

Mark Richt’s policy on releasing recruits remains mystery
10:05 pm March 17, 2009, by Michael Carvell

Richt: No comment on UGA's release policy (AJC)
Georgia coach Mark Richt didn’t offer any clues regarding Georgia’s reasons behind the stunning release of highly-regarded linebacker recruit Dexter Moody. Now that Moody has his UGA release, he is considered again to be a regular prospect, which allowed Richt to avoid commenting on the ex-recruit.

However, confusion remains about Georgia’s policy on releasing recruits who have already signed with Bulldogs. Richt was given the opportunity to clear up his stance on Tuesday. ”On my rules [for releasing Georgia recruits], I am not going to make comments on,” Richt said.

UGA officials declined to say why they rescinded their scholarship offer on Monday. But Moody said it was due to a recent suspension he received for threatening an Emanuel County Institute teacher, according to the AJC’s Chip Towers.

“I got into a little trouble down here,” said Moody, reached by telephone in Twin City. “I got into an argument with one of my teachers.” Moody said he was accused of threatening the male teacher because he “walked up on him.”

ECI coach Milan Turner told the Athens Banner-Herald that Georgia revoked Moody’s scholarship due to both academic and behavior issues. “They kind of had a plan for him to finish up the year as far as eligibility and schoolwork and behavior. He’s kind of gotten off track there, and I think they felt it was best to give him an unconditional release and let him kind of decide what he wants to do.”

VN Store

Back