ETSU thread

SeniorDrill

Just want to throw in an opinion. Does anyone know how important it is when Randy Sanders and two proven quarterbacks comes rolling in to Knoxville and throws his first year as a head coach offense that is his specialty against Pruitt's first year as a head coach defense? Sanders will do for ETSU football what Steve Forbes did for basketball and both were former Tennessee assistants in the glory years for Tennessee in both sports.

Just want to throw in an opinion. Does anyone know how important it is when Randy Sanders and two proven quarterbacks comes rolling in to Knoxville and throws his first year as a head coach offense that is his specialty against Pruitt's first year as a head coach defense? Sanders will do for ETSU football what Steve Forbes did for basketball and both were former Tennessee assistants in the glory years for Tennessee in both sports.

ETSU will be smoked

Not make the NCAAT?

Reactions: 5 people

The Donnie Tyndal of football

Reactions: 8 people

How’s that Donnie Dumb Ass lawsuit doing?

We got a tweaker

Reactions: 4 people

It won't seem nearly as important on September 9th.

Go Vols.

I mean, all the ETSU bias nonsense aside. Would you really take a Randy Sanders offense over a Jeremy Pruitt defense?

Even without the huge talent disparity

Reactions: igotworms

Tennessee could put a running back in at QB and still pound ETSU

Go back and re-read my op. What I am saying is that if Tennessee does not blow out ETSU considering they are in their official 4th football season after a 12 year exile from the sport it is going to be bad. If this game is anywhere near close, it will ruin the expectations in Knoxville but be great in Johnson City. I do not expect a close game but Forbes had the upset in his grasp. It was just he bounce of the ball in that game. As an ETSU grad and a Tennessee fan, I would like to see a good game. Problem is a good game is not good for the Vols. JMO.

Go back and re-read my op. What I am saying is that if Tennessee does not blow out ETSU considering they are in their official 4th football season after a 12 year exile from the sport it is going to be bad. If this game is anywhere near close, it will ruin the expectations in Knoxville but be great in Johnson City. I do not expect a close game but Forbes had the upset in his grasp. It was just he bounce of the ball in that game. As an ETSU grad and a Tennessee fan, I would like to see a good game. Problem is a good game is not good for the Vols. JMO.

When is the Tyndall special going to air on tv and how is that lawsuit coming along?

As an ETSU alumni, I would just like to thank our upcoming hosts at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville for inviting us to have the opportunity to play you guys. I fully expect you to win and win big.

In the very unlikely event that my Buccaneers somehow manage to pull an upset, I will not be able to post anymore, primarily because I will be dead from the shock. My blood may run Blue and Gold, but I'm well aware of our place in the pecking order, and currently it's well below you guys and gals.

Beyond this game though, I do hope you manage to trend upwards and have a good season.

Reactions: FearAVolunteer
It’s going to be the APSU game all over again
giphy.gif

It’s going to be the APSU game all over again
Austin Peay was Butch's opener to his UT career. I think the ETSU game will be different for Pruitt with it not being the season opener and his first game at UT. It should have a different feel, even though it is both weak in-state opponents.

VN Store

Back