Jake Fromm Broken hand.

dbarker

He apparently has been injured for the 2nd timebthis off-season.he just broke his left hand.

Reactions: 3 people
It's his non throwing hand. Article says he will miss no time and still practice.

https://georgia.247sports.com/Article/Georgia-Bulldogs-quarterback-Jake-Fromm-suffers-broken-hand-in-off-field-incident-119579993/

Wonder if Fromm will have a Jacob Eason-type experience at some point this year, or maybe even a Jalen Hurts experience.

Get hurt/be ineffective, get benched, and Fields comes in and kills it. Could be a lot of highly-talented QB transfers coming up at some point. Could be Fromm, could be fields, could be Hurts, could be Tua.

Reactions: VFFL@THE BEACH
They are throwing out conspiracy theories on national CBS Sports radio this morning about how Fromm broke his hand. Slow news day I guess. They currently have a former professional wake boarder on the phone saying that the story is BS. Wow

They are throwing out conspiracy theories on national CBS Sports radio this morning about how Fromm broke his hand. Slow news day I guess. They currently have a former professional wake boarder on the phone saying that the story is BS. Wow

Who did he owe money?

So what you're saying is it was an "accident"?

giphy.gif

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
My boss just told me about this. Happened at the lake up here near me, blame me if you want.

I know nothing about wake boarding. Did he say why he thought the story was BS?

I know nothing about wake boarding. Did he say why he thought the story was BS?

Because he was on the boat and the rope snapped back and hit him. I can’t wake board, but I’m skeptical myself. Who cares though? If he broke his hand, he broke his hand. Most likely scenario was that he was drunk and did something dumb IMO, like most college kids .

Reactions: Booker512
Because he was on the boat and the rope snapped back and hit him. I can’t wake board, but I’m skeptical myself. Who cares though? If he broke his hand, he broke his hand. Most likely scenario was that he was drunk and did something dumb IMO, like most college kids .

punched a wall or something is my bet.

VN Store

Back