First Aaron Hernandez, Now Janoris Jenkins With A Dead Body In His Crib

Looks like suspect is Jenkins' older brother. The victim is a local music producer.

If you don't lawyer up when a body is found at your house, then you haven't been paying attention to the criminal justice system. You're immediately a suspect, why would you not have a lawyer?

Reactions: 5 people
Sweet signature. Is 17_never_again taken?

That's a low blow :)

For me the '05 season was still the most disappointing in my lifetime. That team was preseason #3, projected to win the SEC, and people were talking Gerald Riggs as a dark horse Heisman candidate. It was a loaded team on paper. We finished 5-6, just one win better than last year.

The 2017 team, while disappointing, was expected to finish something like 7-5.

Reactions: 1 person
That's a low blow :)

For me the '05 season was still the most disappointing in my lifetime. That team was preseason #3, projected to win the SEC, and people were talking Gerald Riggs as a dark horse Heisman candidate. It was a loaded team on paper. We finished 5-6, just one win better than last year.

The 2017 team, while disappointing, was expected to finish something like 7-5.

Except for the Notre Dame game, the defense was okay. The offense was atrocious. They lost to Alabama 6-3. Ridiculous.

Police are investigating Roosevelt Rene’s death as a homicide – ProFootballTalk

Very interesting that his attorneys (already lawyered up) are telling him to stay in Florida. That's smart, especially if he's guilty of something.
Or, if he is innocent... anyone with the ability to lawyer up who does not immediately do so is both stupid and probably about to get boned. Spoken like a person who has never been on the wrong side of the justice system.

I once played that game...the whole i'm innocent no need for a lawyer thing.. it not only did not turn out well it took me 4 years to get cleared up and caused repercussions i'm still dealing with today.

Except for the Notre Dame game, the defense was okay. The offense was atrocious. They lost to Alabama 6-3. Ridiculous.

Very true. That's why Sanders was sacrificed (finally) after that season. Defense only allowed 16 points to a #6 Florida team in The Swamp too and of course beat a #4 LSU team in Death Valley. They honestly could have come close to living up to that #3 ranking if they had just a decent offense.

Wasn't there a play late in the Alabama game where someone (maybe Cory Anderson) fumbled the ball through the end zone right as they were going in for the go-ahead TD? A guy on VN who made my avatar for me I think included that as one of the background pictures that appears in the "05."

Or, if he is innocent... anyone with the ability to lawyer up who does not immediately do so is both stupid and probably about to get boned. Spoken like a person who has never been on the wrong side of the justice system.

I once played that game...the whole i'm innocent no need for a lawyer thing.. it not only did not turn out well it took me 4 years to get cleared up and caused repercussions i'm still dealing with today.

I'm not sure where you pulled that from my post. I said he was smart to have already had a lawyer and evidently not answering any questions, especially if he's guilty. It's smart whether you're guilty or innocent, but especially when you're guilty.

Nothing you say to them can help you, even if you are innocent.

Wasn't there a play late in the Alabama game where someone (maybe Cory Anderson) fumbled the ball through the end zone right as they were going in for the go-ahead TD? A guy on VN who made my avatar for me I think included that as one of the background pictures that appears in the "05."

That was a horrific play but the killer was on the sequence after that. Had Alabama backed up third and very long but "Chavis 3rd down defense" allowed a bomb which set up Alabama for their winning field goal.

Cory Anderson fumbled on a little fullback screen I think and we lost . ‘05 was a tough one to go through being on campus, except beating LSU. What a let down. I still think that ‘06 team was National title good, but we pissed it away with injuries, and got screwed during the Florida game.

I'm not sure where you pulled that from my post. I said he was smart to have already had a lawyer and evidently not answering any questions, especially if he's guilty. It's smart whether you're guilty or innocent, but especially when you're guilty.

Nothing you say to them can help you, even if you are innocent.
The tone of your post seemed to assume guilt. The available info, That a body was found at a house he rents in New Jersey and he is in Florida. Until we know when the last time he was at that house and when the TOD was lets assume he didn't do it? I guess i'm a bit sensitive about our legal system and society where everyone is always assumed guilty the second they are accused.

This 24 hour news cycle is terrible there is almost 0 information on this case other than what I posted above yet its a huge story already... now his bother is the suspect as more news comes out it looks more and more like Janoris is at the very least not the trigger man.

Cory Anderson fumbled on a little fullback screen I think and we lost . ‘05 was a tough one to go through being on campus, except beating LSU. What a let down. I still think that ‘06 team was National title good, but we pissed it away with injuries, and got screwed during the Florida game.

2006 was kind of derailed by that Ainge injury. Crompdaddy started the LSU game and actually played well. That was one of the most fun Tennessee games I've been to, even though we lost.

I'm not sure the 2006 team was national title good (Ryan Karl got meaningful snaps at LB, Hefney wasn't all that good of a cover corner) but the defensive line was really good, even after Harrell was hurt.

I think the best two teams in my lifetime, when judged by pure talent and not necessarily results on the field, were the 1997 and 2001 teams. Several guys on the 1998 championship team have said that the 1997 team was better than they were.

The tone of your post seemed to assume guilt. The available info, That a body was found at a house he rents in New Jersey and he is in Florida. Until we know when the last time he was at that house and when the TOD was lets assume he didn't do it? I guess i'm a bit sensitive about our legal system and society where everyone is always assumed guilty the second they are accused.

This 24 hour news cycle is terrible there is almost 0 information on this case other than what I posted above yet its a huge story already... now his bother is the suspect as more news comes out it looks more and more like Janoris is at the very least not the trigger man.

True, and he's innocent until proven guilty. But put yourself in the shoes of an investigator. A dead body was just found inside a house, and there are signs of foul play. The brother of the owner of the house is a suspect to the crime, and the deceased person was a family friend of the owner of the house. How is the owner of the house not going to be at least a person of interest, if not for the killing itself, but for potentially "knowing something?"

It's no different when, say, a woman disappears. Rightly or wrongly, the boyfriend/husband of that woman is automatically going to be at least a person of interest. Statistically speaking, when that kind of thing happens and there is foul play, the significant other either did it or had something to do with it.

2006 was kind of derailed by that Ainge injury. Crompdaddy started the LSU game and actually played well. That was one of the most fun Tennessee games I've been to, even though we lost.

I'm not sure the 2006 team was national title good (Ryan Karl got meaningful snaps at LB, Hefney wasn't all that good of a cover corner) but the defensive line was really good, even after Harrell was hurt.

I think the best two teams in my lifetime, when judged by pure talent and not necessarily results on the field, were the 1997 and 2001 teams. Several guys on the 1998 championship team have said that the 1997 team was better than they were.

I think we were. We had Florida beaten soundly and got screwed on the Mapu hit to the helmet call on the pick six. We go up 27-7 if that doesn’t come back. Ainge got hurt on that QB draw versus USCjr and I think he played a drive against LSU, but if he played the whole game I’m banking that we win. The Arky game was a give up at that point. That 2006 team was good enough to beat Ohio State.

Muschamp had to come in and clean up Urbans mess. Urban never held thes kids accountable. Muschamp kicked Jenkins off the team.

VN Store

Back