Jimbo Fisher not a fan of Kevin Sumlin's old office.....

Not surprising. Sumlin let Johnny football do whatever he wanted. He ran a loose organization.

We don’t miss him.

Reactions: 2 people
Not surprising. Sumlin let Johnny football do whatever he wanted. He ran a loose organization.

We don’t miss him.

Its not like he was the only one, Butch turned the weight room into a night club....

Reactions: 1 person
Dating back to when? And whom on the scale of Winston?

based on a 247 article written in 2016. dating back 5 yrs.

UF (24) was #2 and UGA & TA&M (23) were #3.

Wash St #1 with 31.

Now....I am not defending 'ole J Winston. His true colors have been out for a long time. His day will come.....justice will catch up to him.

Wash St #1 with 31.

Now....I am not defending 'ole J Winston. His true colors have been out for a long time. His day will come.....justice will catch up to him.

So 5 year selective sample? :)
tenor.gif

Wash St #1 with 31.

were the UT arrests for petty offenses like John Kellys ?

I did not write the article and not comparing schools. Just saw "criminoles" and thought I would look it up. A.J. Johnson's wasn't petty.

AJ’s still at trial...with more than considerable reasonable doubt. Jameis admits it and gets away with it.

AJ’s still at trial...with more than considerable reasonable doubt. Jameis admits it and gets away with it.

Yes, but not "admitted" at FSU.:dance2:
but, he is not someone I would want as the face of my franchise or university. That we agree on.:good!:

I did not write the article and not comparing schools. Just saw "criminoles" and thought I would look it up. A.J. Johnson's wasn't petty.

him and Williams so about the other 17 -- Crowder was already gone so cant count him

I had a horrible day, and I pop on here for a bit and I can't stop laughing at y'all.. thank you VN 🤓

“I just like a lil dranky drank, jimbo”

Attachments

• E5F796FA-1668-47D8-BEA1-25D0C1866902.gif
    E5F796FA-1668-47D8-BEA1-25D0C1866902.gif
    601.4 KB · Views: 57

VN Store

Back