• 757B3CF8-F9AC-4229-9A15-D8FB90BCCBA1.jpg
    757B3CF8-F9AC-4229-9A15-D8FB90BCCBA1.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
latest

Reactions: 3 people
Nice wheels, Tee.

Can't wait for Eric Berry to meet you across the middle!

He didn’t buy the car, but the dealership should be ashamed for using his likeness for their gain. 🙄

Reactions: 1 person
Nice Clemson, but not close to what they drive at Texas.

What brand is that? At first I thought a Lotus but it's not real close to the images that I've googled. A Ferrari Spyder perhaps?

They took it down because everyone assumed he was buying that car. He was there buying a different car and they let him drive or ride in the car pictured.

Usually when you buy a car they take and post your picture with the car you just purchased. It's logical to assume that he was buying that car.

Reactions: 2 people
Do any of you really believe that Dabo is this dumb? Not saying Tee didnt buy a car, but a car thats 200k or more? No way Dabo is that clueless.

I live in Alabama. Saban at least sells out of a double-wide trailer.

That car is worth more than the office.

I guess we know now why Tee Higgins flipped to Clemson in the class of 2017. This is circulating around South Carolina now and has been authenticated.

Tee Higgins.jpg

:thud:

Judging by the dealership, that car probably isn't as expensive as you'd think. Can't tell what it is, but just checked the dealership website and their most expensive vehicle is a Ford Raptor for $43k.
Edit: I'm an idiot. It is definitely a McLaren. And that sh***y dealership ain't selling no McLarens.. nor is Tee driving one.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back