Kentucky Safety Arrested with $95,000 Cash

These guys were getting tf down, it sounds like they were filming a music video from the description of the place. A D1 scholarship athlete out in the streets selling, I would never think those 2 things would go together.

These guys were getting tf down, it sounds like they were filming a music video from the description of the place. A D1 scholarship athlete out in the streets selling, I would never think those 2 things would go together.

Graduating in a year with a free education. Was going to be one of the better players in the secondary. But also a grade a moron.

Reactions: 4 people
No, this does not qualify. He is a former athlete. He has to be on the actual roster with eligibility.

Don't worry, your loser reputation will not be threatened by winning the Fulmer Cup.

He was dismissed as a result of this, so wouldn't that qualify?

Wo! I had seen the term Fulmer Cup before, but didn't realize it had it's own website and set of rules. Hilarious!

Who do you think you are? Auburn? You would need at least $100,000.

We can give you a "dishonorable mention" if it makes you feel better.

If we're trying to be competitive in the SEC then Marcus Walker had the right idea :eek:lol:

So his roommates domestic dispute will be the trigger to going up the river for 10 to 20? Trainwreck.

So his roommates domestic dispute will be the trigger to going up the river for 10 to 20? Trainwreck.

What's a guy with 95k, 5#s of green and enough coke to kill Sam Kinison need with a roommate?

What's a guy with 95k, 5#s of green and enough coke to kill Sam Kinison need with a roommate?

2 ounces of coke is not that much money..2 grand to 2500 bucks..5 pounds of weed is 5 grand depending on quality...impressive that this guy saved up 95k if all he was moving was 20 bags like was found in the front yard, and grams or 8balls of coke for 150 bucks each...it would take many many many sales with 50 bucks profit tops to add up to 95k. I would bet that he was moving weight (pounds of weed and ounces of coke at a time) and he just happened to get popped when his inventory was low...it would take YEARS of little bag hustling to save up that much money. I have friends o went to school with that were street level hustlers, and to save up 10 grand was a serious accomplishment. 95 grand is balling...this cat was more than a street level 20 bag dealer.

2 ounces of coke is not that much money..2 grand to 2500 bucks..5 pounds of weed is 5 grand depending on quality...impressive that this guy saved up 95k if all he was moving was 20 bags like was found in the front yard, and grams or 8balls of coke for 150 bucks each...it would take many many many sales with 50 bucks profit tops to add up to 95k. I would bet that he was moving weight (pounds of weed and ounces of coke at a time) and he just happened to get popped when his inventory was low...it would take YEARS of little bag hustling to save up that much money. I have friends o went to school with that were street level hustlers, and to save up 10 grand was a serious accomplishment. 95 grand is balling...this cat was more than a street level 20 bag dealer.

That's my point. This guy is hustling, he's not a street level guy. No need for a roommate.

your numbers are all wrong here. lol

You can make 20k off 5 pounds and use half that to get 5 more pounds. 95k aint hard to save up.

VN Store

Back