Northwestern lands Clemson QB transfer

Former Clemson quarterback Hunter Johnson is transferring to Northwestern. could he have done better with his choice ? Would he have fit in at Tennessee with the Pruitt offense ?

We could've all suspected the kid was done once the new QB this year took over. He has to sit behind him for a couple of years. Then you have Lawrence waiting in the wings. Talk about an embarrassment of riches. Funny that he was a central reason Higgins ended up at Clemson. The buffoon Butch Jones lost them all when they all wanted to be Vols initially. Yes, I am still a little bitter about it. He also lost the QB that decommitted and went to Oklahoma as a result of Johnson. I think that was the same class or was it JG class?

We could've all suspected the kid was done once the new QB this year took over. He has to sit behind him for a couple of years. Then you have Lawrence waiting in the wings. Talk about an embarrassment of riches. Funny that he was a central reason Higgins ended up at Clemson. The buffoon Butch Jones lost them all when they all wanted to be Vols initially. Yes, I am still a little bitter about it. He also lost the QB that decommitted and went to Oklahoma as a result of Johnson. I think that was the same class or was it JG class?

JG’s. It was a preference thing...so not a “loss” with Austin Kendall.

VN Store

Back