OSU grad transfer QB Joe Burrow

BIG BOI 23

Sounds like he’s officially leaving OSU

Could potentially end up at UF from what they say

Me neither.

For every Troy Aikman or Baker Mayfield, there’s about a dozen Malik Zaires or Tim Olmsteads.

For the record, Aikman wasn't a grad transfer from Oklahoma (I don't even think that rule existed in 1985). He had broken his leg early in the season and Switzer went back to the wishbone with Jamielle Holloway. Landing Aikman as a transfer was quite a coup for UCLA. Literally everybody wanted him.

The best QB grad transfer ever is probably Russell Wilson who went from NC State to Wisconsin.

Last edited:
For the record, Aikman wasn't a grad transfer from Oklahoma (I don't even think that rule existed in 1985). He had broken his leg early in the season and Switzer went back to the wishbone with Jamielle Holloway. Landing Aikman as a transfer was quite a coup for UCLA. Literally everybody wanted him.

The best QB grad transfer ever is probably Russell Wilson who went from NC State to Wisconsin.

If you keep the accomplishments with the college team they transferred to then I would say that Bama's Jake Coker was as successful as any of them. Won an SEC and national title and finished the season with the 2nd most passing yardage for a single season in Bama history. As he said, "I'm just living the dream."

If you keep the accomplishments with the college team they transferred to then I would say that Bama's Jake Coker was as successful as any of them. Won an SEC and national title and finished the season with the 2nd most passing yardage for a single season in Bama history. As he said, "I'm just living the dream."

Well, you're a massive Bama homer, so of course you'd think that...

Oh well

Should have a decent enough team this year with Franks or who ever at least I’m hoping it’s decent enough Emory Jones can redshirt

Then in 2019 Mullen would have 2 guys he recruited himself in Emory Jones and Jalon Jones

I imagine one of them will be the starter

Franks is hot garbage.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, and I'm also using actual accomplishments with the team he transferred to as the ultimate metric. What do you have to match it?

Just because he landed on an absolutely loaded team, doesn’t mean he is the better player. Russell Wilson was/is a superstar at the college and pro levels. Isn’t even debatable.

Reactions: 1 person
Just because he landed on an absolutely loaded team, doesn’t mean he is the better player. Russell Wilson was/is a superstar at the college and pro levels. Isn’t even debatable.

What does that mean to Wisconsin? Short answer: 11-3

What does it mean to Alabama? NC #16 and undefeated as a starter. Which means he will always be undefeated as a starter.

That's not debatable either.

VN Store

Back