Looking like Hunter Johnson odd man out at CU

wmcovol

According to Clemson Football Talk, Qb race between Bryant (LY starter) and Trevor Lawrence.

That’s too bad. He can transfer to Purdue.

He's the kid who was recruiting Higgins for Clemson while they were visiting Tennessee together. He wasn't all that I mpressive in the action he saw LY with a loaded team.

Reactions: 1 person
you would think these 5 star QB's would learn by now to quit going to schools with multiple 5 star QB's on roster.

Reactions: 2 people
Or maybe not be such an entitled Pu$$y who should still be in high school and not consider transferring before you ever complete your first semester. Maybe work hard in the offseason and get better. Fromm got his shot and ran with it because he was next man up.

hunter johnson should still be in HS?

and pretty sure he is about to complete his second semester, a whole school year! if he got in the summer he has been there even longer.

I was under the impression he was early enrollee, but I guess I was wrong . My mistake.

you would think these 5 star QB's would learn by now to quit going to schools with multiple 5 star QB's on roster.

Will never happen. They all think they're the man until they get on campus and realize they suck compared to the established starter or even younger guys who come in a year or two after them.

He's the kid who was recruiting Higgins for Clemson while they were visiting Tennessee together. He wasn't all that I mpressive in the action he saw LY with a loaded team.

21-27 for 234 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT

Not eye popping, but that's pretty good stats for a 3rd string QB who wasn't put in too many positions to really show himself.

21-27 for 234 yds, 2 TDs, 1 INT

Not eye popping, but that's pretty good stats for a 3rd string QB who wasn't put in too many positions to really show himself.

In the game vs Syracuse when Bryant got hurt, he couldn’t deliver when the team needed him. Syracuse was far from a great def team thus the reason for my statement.

He didn't play vs Syracuse.

Damn, you're right. I watched it in a bar. The backup they put in wasn't him. So he wasn't good enough for 2nd team at Clemson? Some slouch who couldn't beat Syracuse beat him out.

Can’t say I feel bad for him, considering what happened in his recruitment.

Same here. But we gotta admit, he made the right decision to not come play for Lyle. He’s just not good enough to play for an elite program like Clemson given the qb studs they’ve brought in. Curious to see where he winds up.

Kids a bust...Serves him right for committing to us and quietly recruiting against us while on campus.

Same here. But we gotta admit, he made the right decision to not come play for Lyle. He’s just not good enough to play for an elite program like Clemson given the qb studs they’ve brought in. Curious to see where he winds up.

He made the right decision. I don’t care that he flipped. But pretending you haven’t flipped so that you can come to UT’s recruiting weekend so that you can negative recruit UT? Crossing the line.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back