Auburn vs Washington
LSU vs Miami
USC at Texas
Ohio st vs TCU
Tenn vs WVU
UCLA at OU
Clemson at Texas A&M

I’ll guess

Washington - Hard pick but I’ll go Petersen even with the strong defense and returning QB

Miami - Richt is just far better then Orgeron

Texas - Herman shuts up all the doubters after rough first year

OSU

WVU - Grier has a field day I think he could up first or second QB taken in the draft and at The heisman ceremony

OU - But Kelly shows UCLA is gonna be a problem making it close

Clemson - will be interesting to see if it’s a blowout and Aggies already start feeling buyers remorse

I think the point was that you already made this same thread.

He was drunk.

Though I'm thinking Lincoln Riley might not end up being the end all, be all of the coaching world. He runs a high octane offense, sure, but I get this funny feeling he could end up being another Kiffin. I'm not saying they lose to FAU or UCLA, but Texas (should) be on the up and up, TCU is always dangerous, Okie State...yeah, never mind where OU is concerned, WVU tends to field a good team. Just in Big 12 play, there are several teams that very well could challenge the top spot again.

Regardless, there is a streak of prima donna in Riley that could come back to bite him if he doesn't perform in the long run.

I’ll guess

Washington - Hard pick but I’ll go Petersen even with the strong defense and returning QB

Miami - Richt is just far better then Orgeron

Texas - Herman shuts up all the doubters after rough first year

OSU

WVU - Grier has a field day I think he could up first or second QB taken in the draft and at The heisman ceremony

OU - But Kelly shows UCLA is gonna be a problem making it close

Clemson - will be interesting to see if it’s a blowout and Aggies already start feeling buyers remorse

Agree with all of this except I think Auburn beats Washington.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back