UF Spring Game

wasnt that 5 star recruit an EE ?

Yes, that was Emory Jones. He’s got a live arm and looked comfortable running the read option against the scrubs.

Our WR talent appears to be wasted with Franks at QB, ditto for our RB talent and barely average OL.

Mullen has his work cut out for him.

Last edited:
Yes, that was Emory Jones. He’s got a live arm and looked comfortable running the read option against the scrubs.

Our WR talent appears to be wasted with Franks at QB, ditto for our RB talent and barely average OL.

Mullen has his work cut out for him.

Do you think Mullen is “the guy” or will y’all be replacing him in 3-4 years

I think he’s an upgrade over Muschamp and McElwain, and I’ll be surprised if we’re replacing him in 4 years.

I was one of the guys who didn’t want him here. I’ll be interested to see how he does. Fla has a much shorter fuse than Tennessee. We could be less tolerant at Tennessee and I’d be ok with it.

I was one of the guys who didn’t want him here. I’ll be interested to see how he does. Fla has a much shorter fuse than Tennessee. We could be less tolerant at Tennessee and I’d be ok with it.

Mullen’s ceiling is higher at UF than Mississippi State, and he’s got a track record of getting the most out of his QBs.

I got caught up in the Chip Kelly/Scott Frost hype initially, but Mullen was the right fit.

Mullen’s ceiling is higher at UF than Mississippi State, and he’s got a track record of getting the most out of his QBs.

I got caught up in the Chip Kelly/Scott Frost hype initially, but Mullen was the right fit.

Mullen is a solid coach but I was scared to death when reports of Kelly and Frost were coming out.

Reactions: 5 people
I liked the way Kyle Trask looked also looked good in live scrimmage

He could of end up third or he could start lol doesn’t sound like a good situation but I’m hopeful

Mullen is one of the absolute best when it comes to developing or adapting the best situation for the QB to succeed in

Last edited:
I liked the way Kyle Trask looked also looked good in live scrimmage

He could of end up third or he could start lol doesn’t sound like a good situation but I’m hopeful

Mullen is one of the absolute best when it comes to developing or adapting the best situation for the QB to succeed in

He was 12-24 and lauded by each article I read as the better QB. Love it.

I agree that he’s got some ability and an he’s an improvement over the last guy. but I don’t think he’s quite to the level you guys have come to expect.

Demand might be a better word.

If Mullen meant to confuse and totally disorientate the fans for the spring game, I imagine mission was accomplished. Is this the way he orchestrated the spring game at Starkvegas?

Hey LW I watched 2 minuets and Mullen talked the whole time. I have to say I’m glad we got Pruitt.

Yes, because how good your team will be is in inverse proportion to how many words your coach says.

Mullen's task is simple. Get us into a top 20 offense. He's got three years to get us there or get out. It's going to start with recruiting a MUCH better oline. That should be his main focus at the moment.

We already tried the highly touted defensive coordinator from a national title winning program with no head coaching experience.

I’m good with Mullen.

Tried Saban disciple twice lol no gator in their right mind would go that route again over Mullen

We need QB development and offense which Mullen has proven exp in plus he won titles at UF with 2 very different QBs

Pruitt is a huge question mark in both of those areas

We already tried the highly touted defensive coordinator from a national title winning program with no head coaching experience.

I’m good with Mullen.

He will probably do really well there. As you know we are tired of talking coaches. We want results!

He was 12 for 18 against the first team in scrimmage

I also love UTs QBs esp since they don’t have a Dan Mullen on that side of the ball

Wasn’t one a long touchdown to former player Lawrence Wright (ran off the sideline) to spur the crowd after crappy offensive play? I know your other QB did the same to a former player and had a 60 yard TD run against your defense untouched.

Yes, because how good your team will be is in inverse proportion to how many words your coach says.

Mullen's task is simple. Get us into a top 20 offense. He's got three years to get us there or get out. It's going to start with recruiting a MUCH better oline. That should be his main focus at the moment.

Agreed. As far as football goes, you’re very objective.

VN Store

Back