Isaac Haas in some trouble.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't need to know about that. Not an expert, but wonder if this report is violating about 49,782 HIPPA regulations anyway.

Reactions: 3 people
Gotta be herpes. You don’t get to use that sentence very often. :)

Gotta be herpes. You don’t get to use that sentence very often. :)

This isn’t interesting. If it’s illegal not to disclose genital herpes, does the same apply for oral?

If so, most of the nation has committed a crime

Well, this came to mind. Eddie Murphy, Venereal Diseases
:blink:

Yea, I had the same thought.

Shots would clear it up
Chit sticks with you for life
Now its killing Mother truckers
What's next? Stick it in and BOOM!

Reactions: 1 person
For the sakes of Man Law, here is the accuser
Solid use of teh Google my friend. Cute girl too. Way too good looking to be stuck in West Lafayette. But good lord he's gotta be a solid 2 ft taller and 200 lbs heavier. How does that even work?

Haas evidently has developed a reputation on campus. And being a D1 athlete you'll get plenty of girls chasing you. Not saying this girl is the same, but who knows.

exactly why she will get roasted if this goes to court

Haas evidently has developed a reputation on campus. And being a D1 athlete you'll get plenty of girls chasing you. Not saying this girl is the same, but who knows.

That's why I've always believed Te'o was in on the whole fake girlfriend thing. There's no way that with all the real girls on campus and being a well-known athlete he was actually genuinely "in love" with a girl on the internet who turned out to not even exist.

She gotta get the Shaft; Isaac Hayes Haas....do you dig it?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFvRvSxsW-I[/youtube]

That's why I've always believed Te'o was in on the whole fake girlfriend thing. There's no way that with all the real girls on campus and being a well-known athlete he was actually genuinely "in love" with a girl on the internet who turned out to not even exist.

Some dudes are scared of real girls.

VN Store

Back