Anyone watching FL-AL softball game

Kinger

Alabama fans are all over the home plate ump. Horrible sportsmanship. The catcher is framing every pitch for awhile after pulling it into the zone

Nope. Totally serious. I would be embarrassed if I was a Bama fan

Given that you are not only spending your evening watching softball, but you are also starting threads about it, I don't believe that you're capable of feeling shame.

Reactions: 1 person
My bad. Didn’t know it was against the rules to watch sports on the SEC Network and have a comment. I apologize for posting.

Reactions: 11 people
My bad. Didn’t know it was against the rules to watch sports on the SEC Network and have a comment. I apologize for posting.

Had to edit this post before it gets deleted

Ahem... Don't pay him any mind.

Last edited:
Id be embarrassed to be an alabama fan. Id also be embarrassed if i were a tennessee fan watching a fl al softball game.

Given that you are not only spending your evening watching softball, but you are also starting threads about it, I don't believe that you're capable of feeling shame.

Nothing wrong with watching softball. I would watch college softball over college baseball any day.

1.gif

Id be embarrassed to be an alabama fan. Id also be embarrassed if i were a tennessee fan watching a fl al softball game.

This was my initial thought also.

That said, I don't usually miss our baseball or softball games on SECN, seeing as how it's about all we have to pin championship hopes on lately....but I missed this one.

This past Sat. I caught myself watching an Oregon softball game. May have had something to do with Oregon's pitcher. :)

This was my initial thought also.

That said, I don't usually miss our baseball or softball games on SECN, seeing as how it's about all we have to pin championship hopes on lately....but I missed this one.

You are also a florida fan too.

I sometimes watch ut softball if om not doing anything.

Coming from the guy with over 17,000 posts on a rival message board.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back