Coach Punk

I’m not actually a coach
Lab Rat
Non-existing

[twitter]982684577830522881[/twitter]

Vanderbilt was quoted as saying, “hold my home brew”.... I

Reactions: 5 people
Looks like they forgot to announce they was having one. lol

Doesn't look like folks were too excited about Matt Luke getting permanent job. They'll be looking for a new coach after they come off probation. In there Chase to be relevant, they ended up like Icarus. Wings all burned up.

How does that even happen? I've had more people than that at a BBQ.

They are all still in the grove drinking. I did that several times
Yeah, I have as well during an actual game. I always considered these non-game events more family time though. Regardless, it's not a good look.

Just to be clear of what I am looking at, is that their spring game attendance?

That is their Spring game. And all their fans.

*Minus the members of the local media who were being paid to be there. Also, subtract the family members of the coaching staff and players... and it looks as though there may have been, oh... 50 people or so in attendance.

Last edited:
Read under the tweet. " It's 36 degrees and raining." That's not fun.

It was pretty cold Saturday in the South. That's still a terrible crowd but I can understand it more given how bad it was Saturday.

It was pretty cold Saturday in the South. That's still a terrible crowd but I can understand it more given how bad it was Saturday.

last year at the UT game there were tens of thousands of people and there was hail and thunderstorms in the area. and people here were still complaining about the piss poor attendance.

Non-existing

[twitter]982684577830522881[/twitter]

Vanderbilt was quoted as saying, “hold my home brew”.... I

Ole Miss football is about the tailgate and being seen. My cousin is a UT grad but she loves ole miss because of the prestige of the tailgating. I went down there a few years ago and saw a damn chandelier in a tailgate tent. Lots of hotties but it’s all about being seen

Reactions: 1 person
Ole Miss football is about the tailgate and being seen. My cousin is a UT grad but she loves ole miss because of the prestige of the tailgating. I went down there a few years ago and saw a damn chandelier in a tailgate tent. Lots of hotties but it’s all about being seen

Was she at the spring game? It shouldn't be hard to stand out in a crowd of 10 people.

VN Store

Back