ETSU suspends Randy Sanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we starting a pool? I want $10 on 'allegations of sexual harassment/misconduct', and $5 on 'saying mean things to a student athlete'. Hedging on this one.

Senior Drill must be having all sorts of conniptions with Forbes not being UTs coach before Barnes makes the tournament and now this.

I don't know, but it doesn't sound like things are going to end well for him, and I hate that.

I hate it too, always did like him.

It sounds like a sexual harassment complaint to me based on this statement.

"East Tennessee State coach Randy Sanders has been placed on paid administrative leave pending the results of an investigation of a potential violation of university policy, the school announced in a statement Monday."

Just pure speculation on my part, but I hope that I'm wrong.

Hope it's nothing serious. Reading the headline, I couldn't help thinking, gee, CBJ is (in a way) on paid leave. :eek:hmy:

Willing to serve as a character witness for him.

I watched Randy play football for two hours against Boston College. And he never hit anyone during that entire time....especially not any of our receivers in stride.

Reactions: 21 people
Jeez!!! Does Sanders NOT know it is 2018 and that if you Stare at a kid too long you can be arrested?? :blink:

Reactions: 9 people
Willing to serve as a character witness for him.

I watched Randy play football for two hours against Boston College. And he never hit anyone during that entire time....especially not any of our receivers in stride.

Terence Cleveland says "he didn't hit me either" vs Miss St.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back