Nova dismantles Kansas

I’d love to watch a good game on Monday, but I really can’t stand Michigan and hope they lose by 30

Reactions: 2 people
We need to implement ReSeeding to prevent blowouts like this from happening in the Final Four.

Reactions: 1 person
Bill Self will now make sure he never has to run a 4 and 1,again. Back to 2 bigs next year, and some high low action.

The NCAA tournament is crazy. Weird stuff happens, but Villanova is certainly the best team

Kansas performs their usual overrated underperforming performance. Maybe the greatest choke team year after year in the history of basketball

Dude sure could tickle the ivory.

Indeed. Most KU fans were talking Final Four in November. Once it was clear Preston would not play, most thought the BigXII streak was over. Probably Bill Self's best coaching job.

Had them by 12 at the half, Bridges was the guy UT could not stop if I remember correctly?

Brunson had 25 and Bridges had 21. They both shot at least 50% from the floor. That’s a great duo to have for sure. Brunson is the best player on that team but Bridges is going to be a phenomenal pro. Sky is the limit for him.

VN Store

Back